Part 7

It was now 7:50 and I was finally ready for the party and I knew I was gonna get drunk because there would be nobody at home to scold me, my mum was staying in a hotel about an hour away since she had an important meeting early the next morning. Suddenly a car horn sounded outside so I grabbed my mini Prada bag and ran outside locking the door on my way. 

"Hey whores" I laughed getting in the back of the car, Tom was driving even though he technically shouldn't have been but atleast we had a ride and Gustav was in the passengers seat leaving me Bill  and Georg in the back 

"I look sexier" bill folded his arms 

"Pardon" I said slapping him playfully 

"Gus change the song this one's depressing" Georg moaned

The rest of the journey just consisted of sine seriously bad singing and never ending laughing. Eventually we pulled up outside and all climbed out running inside, I'd brought a bottle of vodka so I ran round the downstairs of the house the party was in to find Jason since I had no clue where to put it.

"JASONNNNNN IVE GOT DRINKS" I screamed over the music

"WE JUST RAN OUT OF VODKA SINCE EVERYONES HAD A FEW DRINKS ALREADY THANK YOUU" he shouted back slightly drunk but still coherent while snatching the drink and running away.

I walked back into the main room to find the boys when I spotted Tom proper making out with some girl, I couldn't help but feel jealous but why? I hate him and he hates me! A few hours and many drinks later I found Jason again and dragged him out of the huge crowd of people dancing since he looked like he was about to suffocate, he was smashed so se just stood at the sides talking for a bit until the girl Tom was snogging shoved me and said "get out the way you fat bitch". I was taken aback by the comment and just slapped her which clearly shocked her as she dropped the drink she was just pouring and slapped me back, it turned into a huge fight and I was winning until someone came and bear hugged me and shoved me straight into a glass table smashing it to pieces. It was clearly the girl I was fighting's friend so I just fought her off me and slapped her before shoving her back into the crowd of people watching, eventually the girl I was fighting ran off into the crowd so I grabbed my bag and shoved my way over to the front door to go home since I couldn't be arsed to be there anymore.

Bill and Tom came running over and Bill was jumping screaming about how much I kicked her ass so I just laughed and went to leave when Tom started following me outside shouting "ARE YOU THAT MUCH OF A JEALOUS BITCH TO FIGHT MY GIRLFRIEND FUCKING HELL GET A GRIP OF YOURSELF AND DONT BOTHER COMING ANYWHERE NEAR ANY OF US AT SCHOOL WE ARE ALL DONE WITH YOU" "U WHAT" I stopped dead in my tracks turning round to face him. "oh just piss off no wonder ur dad left you" "OH GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PRICK" I screamed before turning back round and walking away from the house. Bill came running after me apologising for Tom but I told him it's fine and to go back in to party because I was tired and wanted to go home so he went to leave till he grabbed my arm.

'Fuckkk that's bad' he gasped staring at my arm "what?" "Ur arms cut open real deal, yeah I'm drunk but I'm not drunk enough to not know if u need something on that I'm getting some plasters to hold it together" he explained before dragging me back into the house. Once we were in the light I realised how bad it really was, my arm was completely soaked in blood from when I got smashed into the table, i slightly panicked but I couldn't feel it so I was somewhat relaxed. I heard a few gasps as I sat down on a bar stool while bill and a completely wasted Jason grabbed some plasters. I laughed at their efforts of helping me knowing I'd need stitches and that plasters would do nothing but at least they were trying. I turned round as I heard tons of shouting.