Part 27

Suddenly the door bell rang, I went down to answer it hoping it was Tom, I'm not sure why I mean I was angry with him a few seconds ago. I don't know how to feel. I opened the door to see Bill.

"Hey" I forced a smile

"Hey do you wanna talk to Tom now" he scratched his neck

"Not really" I lied 

"Why" he said shocked 

"I don't know" I shrugged knowing I actually really wanted to speak to him "you said he'd just get mad" I added

"Not right now, I don't think" bill smiled reassuringly 

"Fine let me just sort myself out" I groaned letting Bill into the house

I just redid my makeup and changed out of my joggers into some oversized jeans a nicer hoodie before leaving the house with Bill. I was nervous as I entered their house, I didn't know what Tom would say or how he'd act. I was honestly in the verge of tears...

"I don't want to anymore" I said looking back at the front door, my lip quivering

"You'll be fine" bill hugged me before guiding me upstairs to Toms room. He knocked on the door as I took a shaky breath. I'm pretty sure I'd never been this nervous in my life.

"What" I heard Tom shout back, I expected Bill to reply but instead he just mouthed for me to talk...

"Can we talk please...Tom" my voice shaky, Bill ran off into his room when I heard Tom walk over to his door. He pulled it open revealing himself, he looked like he'd been crying for ages and I knew it was my fault

"What've you got to say" he mumbled letting me into his room.

"That night, when you got up and left. I didn't try or want to reject you I was-" I started to explain 

"You what? Hurry up and get out I can't be bothered with you" he said. 

"I was going to say I love you" i mumbled while standing up, tears swelling in my eyes.

TOMS POV——————

"I was going to say I love you" y/n replied hurt. Why did I even say what I just did. Fuck. Why do I always screw up. Why do I always jump to conclusions. 

"Y/N" I shouted as she left the room running downstairs and slamming the front door

Y/NS POV——————

I just ran out their house and back to mine slamming the door and breaking down, I slid down the door curling up on the floor. I just tried to apologise. Bill said it'd go well. He said it would be fine.

"Why do I always fuck up with everyone" I wailed

There was a banging on the door straight after I said that...

TOMS POV—————

I ran over to her house, I could hear her crying. Why did I say that shit to her. I banged on the door with my fist fully not expecting anyone to answer but no. Y/n pulled it open slowly, tears were running down her face but she didn't look sad, well she did slightly but she looked mostly angry, it was scary seeing her so angry. I don't know why  but I just pulled her into a hug, I've needed a hug. But not any hug I needed one from her.

"Fuck off" she mumbled trying to pull away from me

"I'm so sorry" I sobbed. I hadn't cried in a while. Damn.

After I said that she returned the hug, really really tight. 

"You dont mean it" y/n said eventually pulling out the hug and walking into her kitchen. That hurt. I did mean it. I shut her front door and followed her. She was sat at her counter her head in her hands

"I do I really mean it. I love you" i tried to smile but a tear just slid down my face 

"Do you" she lifted her head up, she was so beautiful. I just hated seeing her sad, especially because of me.

"Yeah" I made my way over to her as she stood up

"I've loved you for ages" she giggled between small sobs while hugging me

Y/NS POV—————— 

We stood there hugging for what felt like eternity but I felt safe. I'd missed him. He was still crying, I'd never seen him cry. Ever. Seeing him cry just hurt me. He lifted his head off my shoulder and we just stared at each other. His eyes were so beautiful. Our faces were so close, it was just like when we were in this kitchen grabbing snacks for the movie, but this time it felt right.

I kissed him.

TOMS POV—————

She kissed me.