Nobody Touches Anything

A/N This is the beginning of a three part crossover that begins with Fire's above titled episode, continues with SVU's, "Chicago Crossover," and concludes with PD's, "They'll Have to Go Through Me."

Without further ado, please relax and enjoy the read.

~Princess <3

*At Firehouse 51: Inside of the Common Room*

"Look who I found!" Ana sing-songed with a smile as she walked in with Kelly's arm around her shoulders.

The man himself was sporting a duffle bag and a joyful grin on his lips.

"He's alive!" Matt smirked, followed by a bunch of cheers from everyone else in the area. "How was Vegas?"

"It was great." The Squad Lieutenant nodded. "It was really great. I played a little craps, hit the pool, got some sun, and, uh, oh, yeah. I met someone."

"You. . . met someone?" Otis repeated in disbelief, glancing over at Joe from where he had been standing by the counter.

The Truck Driver just gave him a wide-eyed stare in response. The blond, on the other hand, shot his best friend a skeptical look but she just shook her head in reply.

"Yeah, her name's Brittany Baker. She's a graphic artist from Tallahassee and I met her at the craps table. We sorta hit it off." Kelly explained with a small shrug. "She's my, uh, we don't exactly know what the word for it is."

"Your hot peice of ass on the side?" Matt blurted out, jokingly.

Ana glared at him for that one.

"Mistress, girlfriend, whatever you decide to call her. I'm just surprised she actually wanted to make an appearance after you told her about me. I mean, not even Ms. Royce went that far." The brunette teased him.

"Yeah, well, she's coming by later in the shift and you're all gonna love her. Probably not as much as you love this one." Kelly gave Ana a gentle nudge at that. "But still."

Herrmann just turned to Capp seated on the couch with as much world weariness as he could conjure up.

"So you had to bail on the Vegas trip. See, this is what happens when he's left to his own devices." He scolded, lightly.

"I told you. My mom had a yard sale, and I had to help." The Squad Member cried.

His Truck 81 counterpart merely stood up and walked away. Kelly let out a small chuckle before gazing down, warmly, at his wife.

"I'm gonna go talk to Boden. Let him know I'm back." He murmured, gently.

Ana just kissed him in response.

*A Little While Later*

Matt and Ana had been loitering around the kitchen counter, making idle chatter, when a familiar voice had them looking towards the pantry.

"Psst, Captain, Lieutenant." Otis nodding for them to come over. "How long you got?"

"How long we got to what?" The blond wondered, frowning at the piece of paper the other man was holding up to the wall.

It looked eerily similar to a calendar and it almost seemed like he had quickly drawn it up himself.

"Till whatever it is that Severide has with this chick flames out." The elevator man replied in a "duh" tone.

"10 bucks on five weeks." The brunette smirked, instantly.

"Okay, granted, you're practically allowed to bust his balls since you're his wife but, come on, Otis, don't be a dick." Matt scolded, lightly, and began walking away.