Forgiving, Relentless, Unconditional

Has not been proofread yet. Sorry for any mistakes.

*Just Outside of Matt's Apartment*

Ana watched from the doorway to the building as Kelly made his way towards his mustang.

"Are you sure you don't want me to join you for breakfast?" She wondered, crossing her arms and giving a small shrug. "I really don't mind."

"Yeah, I'm sure." He chuckled, softly. "It's just Scott. What could go wrong?"

"Oh I could think of plenty." The brunette laughed, calming down a few seconds later. "Have fun. That's an order."

"Yes, ma'am." The Lieutenant gave her a playful salute and got in the car.

The Captain watched him drive off with a soft smile on her face before heading back inside the building.

*At the End of Next Shift*

"I'm gonna take Logan to the Science and Industry museum today. You want to tag along?" Scott offered as he held the door open for Kelly. "They still got the submarine."

"No, thanks. I got plans." The Lieutenant shook his head.

"What kind of plans?" The other man wondered.

As if on cue, Ana appeared and grabbed onto one of her husband's arms.

"Wife plans." She smiled.

The Captain wasn't lying either. He was going to relax at home with her after he spent some time with April first. Scott didn't need to know about the last part though.

"Also known as, plans that don't involve submarines." Kelly grinned as they went their separate ways. "Thanks."

"Of course." The brunette nodded. "And I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record here, but, have fun."

"I will." He smirked, leaning down to give her a kiss.

Ana waited until Scott was completely out of sight before letting go of Kelly and quietly racing towards Matt who had been few feet ahead of the couple. She suddenly jumped onto his back and the blond just laughed at her before breaking out into a sprint towards his Truck.

*Sometime After Next Shift: At a Very Nice Looking House*

Kelly made his way up to the door and knocked on it lightly. It swung open a few seconds later to reveal the faces of the couple who had taken him in as a teenager after his own parents checked out.

"Heard you guys still make Frito pie." He grinned, widely.

"They sure do." The Lieutenant turned to see April smiling at him with her own pot of food in hand.

The nurse walked up and hugged her parents as best she could while Kelly continued to stare at something out in the distance.

"Actually, before we head in, there's someone I'd like you all to meet." He held out a hand and a smaller one took it a second later. "This is my wife, Ana."

April's mouth dropped open in shock and she shot the Lieutenant a glare that said, "we are so talking about this later." The brunette just nodded shyly at the little family before she and Kelly followed them inside. The rest of the sweet reunion went pretty well. . . or so everyone thought. They were all so caught up in the emotions of seeing one another again after so long that no one noticed how the Captain seemed to be a bit distracted.

Even when it worsened as the sun went down and the moon took its place, they were all oblivious to the worried looks she was casting her husband. Ana, herself, could only plaster on a fake smile and kiss Kelly back as the contact brought forth another wave of dread for the upteenth time that night.

A/N I know this chapter was very short and I apologize for that. It was hard for me to find scenes to incorporate the OC into as this episode mainly focuses on Herrmann and the impact of the father doing drugs in front of/almost killing his son has on him.

The next chapter will definitely make up for it though. So I hope you all enjoyed despite the length! Till next time!

~Princess <3