A Little Devil Complex

A/N This is a Chicago PD episode and the second of a two part mini crossover with Chicago Fire.

Please relax and enjoy the read.

~Princess <3

*At the 21st Police District: Inside the Observation Room*

Antonio and Hank stood on either side of Ana as she peered through the one way mirror. Seated at the table in the center, was none other than Adrian Gish.

"All right, talk to us, Pumpkin. What's the deal with this one?" The older man inquired, gently.

The brunette took a deep breath before turning to face her father.

"We got called out to a fire scene in a storage facility about two weeks ago and in that space were cases of brake fluid, kitty litter, and chlorine powder." She explained.

"Classic arsonist material." Antonio remarked.

"All right, so the guy's a pyro." Hank shrugged, glancing back at Adrian for a second. "Why call me?"

"There was also an obituary of Leslie Shay." Ana revealed, grimly.

The older man's gaze softened, putting two and two together.

"That building explosion. . ." He trailed off in a low mutter.

"This guy." She nodded, glaring at Adrian.

If looks could kill, the arsonist would be dead a hundred times over.

"Why don't you go find Al, Pumpkin?" Hank suggested. "Antonio and I are gonna have a little chat with this prick."

Ana didn't need to be told twice and swiftly left the room in search of her Godfather.

*In the Bullpen: A Little While Later*

"Adrian Gish." Hank taped his photo onto the whiteboard before turning around and nodding at his daughter. "CFD is sure he blew up the building that killed Leslie Shay. I, for one, agree with them. I got the mother of all bad hits off this guy."

"Gish works at Herald Mortgage Company as a proofreader." Antonio added, placing a map underneath the first picture. "Lives at 2947 West 21st. Alone. No known relatives in Chicago."

"What's his rush?" Adam wondered.

"He's an excitement arsonist. He lives in the shadows and gets off on the chaos of the act." Ana spoke up from beside Alvin and she hesitated before continuing. "This man killed Leslie Shay, Gabby and Kelly's best friend and one of the people I was closest to. Years ago, he caused another fire that killed Peter Mills' father, and burned Chief Boden along who knows how many others."

Hank's gaze grew darker with every event the brunette listed off.

"As far as I'm concerned, we don't sleep until this lunatic roasts." He growled, lowly.

"I hear that." Kevin muttered.

"So how do we handle him?" Jay inquired, looking back at the firefighter.

The Captain took a moment to think before answering.

"You get under his skin. Make him feel you everywhere he looks. You already know arson is almost impossible to prove unless you catch him in the act." She pointed out.

"So that's what we're gonna do." Antonio nodded in agreement. "Pressure the volcano and be there when it erupts."

"Olinsky and Ruzek, roll to his workplace." Hank ordered. "Apparently, Antonio caused a little stir there this morning." Said Detective just rubbed his chin, sheepishly. "My experience is, the office gossips will be bursting to talk to us about this guy. The rest of you, find a common link between the victims of these fires." He turned to Erin. "I want a warrant for this home address ASAP. And make sure you include all electronics in the body of the warrant."