Chopper

*At Matt and Gabby's Apartment*

Ana walked into the Living Room, fully dressed in her Firehouse uniform, and immediately spotted her best friend sitting on the couch while his fiancée was nowhere in sight. The blond had a coffee mug in hand and was sipping at it every so often while trying desperately to ignore the giggles originating from the guest bedroom.

"So, this is what it's like to be you huh?" He teased with a smirk.

"Yep." She popped the "p."

A loud thump sounded out followed by a low chuckle from Kelly and a squeal from Brittany.

"Wanna a ride to the Firehouse?" The Truck Lieutenant inquired.

"Yes please." The Captain nodded, already halfway towards the door.

Matt took one last sip of his hot drink before racing after her.

*In Matt's Office: At Firehouse 51: A Little While Later*

"Knock-knock." Kelly smiled, lightly rapping his knuckles on the glass as he rounded the door to see the blond standing at his desk.

"Hey, uh, Cruz and Brett." The Truck Lieutenant nodded over to where the two were conversing at Sylvie's bunk.

His Squad counterpart turned to watch them interact and let out a quiet laugh a few seconds later.

"What do you know?" He grinned, facing Matt once again. "What's up? Dawson said that you wanted to talk to me."

"Yeah, come in for a sec." Matt gestured, tossing Kelly an orange once he was comfortably seated on his bed.

"What's this for?" The Squad Lieutenant wondered, catching it easily.

"Thought you'd need a recharge after your workout this morning." The blond smirked.

"Oh. Yeah. You guys heard that?" Kelly chuckled, nervously.

"Pretty sure half of Milwaukee heard that." Matt teased.

"Sorry about that but don't worry it was a one time thing. I told Britt that any other 'activities' will be taken care of at her place. It's not fair to Ana otherwise." The Squad Lieutenant murmured, glancing down and toying with his ring.

Before the blond could reply a couple firefighters sped by towards the exit and the brunette herself appeared a few seconds later. The two Lieutenants shot her an inquisitive look but she merely shrugged before racing after them. Her husband and best friend were close behind.

"Come quick, Captain. You're gonna want to see this." Herrmann called as they entered the Common Room to see literally everyone crowded around the TV.

"What's going on?" Ana frowned, turning to look a the screen.

"We're looking at live footage of a mid-air helicopter explosion that took place moments ago. The cause of that explosion is currently unknown. Sources are reporting the aircraft displayed signs of distress-"

The reporter was interrupted by the bell going off above and all the firefighters rushed out onto the Apparatus Floor without even waiting to see which companies would be needed. They didn't need to.

"Truck 81, Squad 3, Engine 51, Ambulance 61, Battalion 25, Truck 70, Ambulance 96. . ."

*Inside of the Squad Rig*

"Hey, Ana, these choppers carry 300-gallon fuel tanks." Kelly warned, turning to face the brunette from his usual seat up front.

"Then let's assume the worst. Everybody grab an extinguisher." She commanded.