They'll Have to Go Through Me

A\N This is a PD episode and the third and final part of a three part crossover that begins with Fire's "Nobody Touches Anything," continues with SVU's "Chicago Crossover" and ends with PD's above titled episode.

Without further ado, please relax and enjoy the read!

~Princess <3

*At the 21st Police District: In the Bullpen*

"You sure you don't wanna go back to 51? I can have Al drive you there right now." Hank offered, nodding at his best friend over his daughter's shoulder.

"No." Ana shook her head, vehemently, from her chosen perch on a corner of Alvin's desk. "I helped Kelly pull that victim out of the fire. I was the one who found the pictures on the floor and told Boden to call you in. I'm gonna see this through till the end."

The older man nodded in understanding and proceeded to walk towards the front of the room where Nick and Amanda were standing side by side with a pair of suitcases propped up next to them.

"All right, you all remember Detective Rollins, New York Special Victims. This is Detective Amaro." The Sergeant introduced, placing his hand on the raven haired man's shoulder. "They have full jurisdictional powers here. And together. . . we're gonna end this." He paused for a moment and made his way over to the whiteboard before continuing. "All right, this pedophile ring, they're desperate, well-connected, and clearly they'll do anything to avoid being exposed. We found the body in New York, but the head of the snake is here in Chicago."

"Okay, so, Bob Clinton, he is our middleman from New York. Now, NCMEC tells us that he was getting victims from a youth center in Times Square." The blonde explained, heading over to the whiteboard as well and gesturing to some of the photos taped up there as she spoke. "Now, a lot of the kids were actually funneled to New York from here in Chicago, and according to our talks with Clinton, there is a higher-up, a true shot-caller."

"Now, Clinton was gonna give us a name, but he didn't make it 24 hours in jail. Was shanked in the showers." Nick revealed, grimly.

"And we're pretty sure Lewellen was the one financing this whole thing." Ana added on to their summary of events and Hank tapped on the deceased man's picture for her before turning to one of his Detectives who just so happened to be standing on the other side of the board.

"Antonio, where we at with the shooter?" He wondered.

"Well, due to the poor quality of the video, there's no match in the face recognition database. Best we got is male, white, around 5'9, dark hair, 170 pounds, give or take." The second in command listed, ignoring Amanda when she pulled out her phone and started snapping her own pictures of the ones already on the board.

"So, patrol, you turn over every stone you can to get an I.D. on this guy." The older man ordered, turning to where Kim and her new partner, Sean Roman, were standing by Nadia's desk.

"You got it, Sergeant." She nodded and the two Officers disappeared down the hallway that lead into the Interrogation Area.

"Ruzek, Lewellen himself, where we at with that?" Hank inquired.

"Got to all his main accounts. Nothing stood out except for payments to a Oakbrook Senior Community, Western suburbs. Comes in at, like, $5k a month." Adam replied.

"And that's relevant how?" Alvin questioned.

"Lewellen has no living relatives." His partner shook his head.

"All right, Ruzek and Amaro, go check out this home." The older man instructed, freezing as Trudy appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Some black badge covers in honor of officer McCadden." She murmured, dropping them into Nadia's awaiting hands who then proceeded to distribute them out to all the cops in the room. "Ross was a husband and a father and one of my patrolmen. I assigned him to that hospital protection detail. He was supposed to be off the clock, but he needed the overtime for his daughter's tuition. So when you find the animal that killed him, and for whatever reason that animal doesn't come back alive, you call me. I'll dig the ditch." The Desk Sergeant promised, darkly, before turning and heading back downstairs.