Santa Bites

*At Firehouse 51: Right Outside of Chief's Office*

"Bunch of static." The owner muttered, messing around with his radio and looking up when a knock resounded at the door. "Hey, come on in." He waved, continuing once his Captain and two Lieutenants were fully inside. "Hey, I just want to let the three of you know that Donna is in the red zone, as far as the baby's arrival."

"Hey. That's great, Chief." Kelly grinned, shaking hands with the older man.

"Congratulations." Ana smiled and gave him a quick hug.

"You guys have a name for him yet?" Matt wondered, shaking Chief's hand as well.

"We are keeping that under wraps." He warned, playfully.

"Of course." Matt nodded and the older man let out a warm chuckle in response.

"Just in case I got to get out of here in a hurry, I may not be able to bring a relief fire chief over here fast enough." Chief explained in an apologetic tone.

"Not a problem I got you covered." Ana assured with a shake of her head.

"And we have her covered." Kelly smirked as he and Matt each placed one of their hands on either of her shoulders.

"Thank you." The older man sighed in relief

"You ready to be a dad?" The Squad Lieutenant inquired.

"Nope, not at all." He laughed, nervously, prompting the other three to join in.

"You tell your father yet?" Matt wondered once he calmed down.

"Yeah. He cried so hard, I nearly sent the Orlando fire department over to check on him." Chief joked just as the bell went off overhead. "He's happy."

"Truck 81, Squad 3, Ambulance 61-"

The blond suddenly had a mischievous glint in his eye and lunged forwards to tickle the other man.

"See you, dad." He teased as Kelly and Ana mimicked his actions.

"Get out of here!" Chief scolded, lightly, as he fought them off. "Come on! What's wrong with you?"

The trio just rushed out of the small room, giggling like a bunch of schoolgirls.

*On Scene: A Few Minutes Later*

Squad 3 and Truck 81 pulled up in front of a three story building currently being engulfed by flames.

"That's the Carlisle home, and they haven't come out!" A woman cried as Kelly and Ana walked by.

"Any children?" The Squad Lieutenant wondered only for the lady to shake her head in response.

"We'll take the bottom floor!" Matt offered, turning to the resident Elevator Man. "Otis-"

The order was cut short by one of the top windows shattering from the inside.

"Watch out!" Kelly yelled, immediately moving to shield his wife from the falling glass.

"HELP!" A man shouted, appearing where the glass once was and waving his arms about.

"Mouch, swing the ladder!" Ana ordered once her husband had let her go.

"Copy that." He nodded, racing towards the aerial.

"Get me down from here!" The man demanded while Matt continued on his way into the bottom floor of the house.

Mouch eventually got the aerial positioned and Kelly had just climbed up to the top when the man suddenly threw himself onto it. The Squad Lieutenant, in an effort to get out of his way, was left dangling off the side and holding on for dear life.