You Ate All Of My Cereal

"Carmilla FUCKING Karnstein!" An angry voice shouted from across the room. Already, the reunion was going better than previously expected. No one had charged at the vampiress with a stake yet. Though, from the expression on the young journalists face, that could change any minute now.

"Yea, Cupcake? You seem angry." Carmilla asked, seeming much more nonchalant than she was feeling.

"Who wouldn't be angry, you ate all of my cereal and pretended to be dead for three years?!" She shouts back her face red, her chest heaving, and her small hands balled up into fists as she advances upon the vampire. Carmilla couldn't help but wonder if the woman might actually achieve spontaneous combustion purely from the amount of rage and other emotions filling up her tiny gay body. In response she set the empty cereal box on the counter and opened up her arms to Laura.

"Come here."

A strangled sob escaped the back of Laura's throat and she ran into Carmilla's embrace immediately melting into the surprising warmth of the familiar body.

"I missed you." She cried.

"I know." Carmilla murmured soothingly.

"You owe me Captain Crunch."

"Yeah." Carmilla nearly laughed, and held Laura tighter against her.