Stars

“Laura! NOooo!” Carmilla shouted, her voice full of pain, desperation, and anger.

“Chill out, Carm. I’ve got two lives left.” Laura complained back.

“Still, Cupcake, it’s an unnecessary waste.” she replied in a calmer tone as her character fought with another character on the screen. “Be still, I still don’t understand why you feel that it’s necessary to sit like that.”

“ I’m comfortable.” Laura said petulantly. She was sitting on the small of Carmilla’s back in the floor in front of the TV, while Carmilla laid on her stomach. She kept fidgeting too, and her tailbone was digging in, yet somehow she loved the feeling of Laura’s added weight.

“Alright then, just watch your butt bone would you?” she said as she watched Laura’s character run off into what was obviously a trap.

“Laura, you’re going to die again.” Carmilla warned, “get back out here.”

“There’s probably treasure or something back here. Follow me.” she said excitedly, inciting more wiggling. Carmilla finally lost her patience and rolled Laura off of her, pinning the small girl to the ground.

“What was that for?” she asked with a pout.

“I asked nicely twice, Muffin.” Carmilla purred in what Laura called her sultry voice.

“Uh-oh. I’m in trouble.” Laura said with a wince, causing Carmilla to realize that the human was still playing her game. She had to wonder how long she could maintain focus while Carmilla was...distracting her. She started by sitting behind her and wrapping her arms around Laura’s waist. Once she was settled she slid her hands underneath her tank top, running her hands and nails across the smooth planes of Laura’s abdomen, making the girl squirm.

“Carmilla...what are you doing?” she asked.

“Nothing, keep playing, babe.” Carmilla chuckled as her hands trailed higher, running up and down her sides and tracing the outline of her breasts.

“Carmmmm…” she whined as her gameplay began to get worse as Carmilla trailed kisses down her jawline and to her claicvle. She really got bad when Carmila began to suck on Laura’s pulse point and her fingers started to play with the line of her panties.

“Carm, you’re going to make me lose.” Laura tried to strengthen her voice as she said this, but the waver in her voice gave her away.

“Somehow I don’t think that winning is really what you want right now, Creampuff.” Carmilla grinned wickedly and chuckled, as her own center began to heat up as well.

When Carmilla locked her arm around Laura’s waist and slid her free hand down the ack of Laura’s panties, the blonde threw the controller up and onto the couch without even pausing the game and turned in Carmilla’s lap, shoving her forcefully over to the the sounds of her charcter taking a serious beating. They ended up with Carmilla flat on her back, breathing heavily and Laura straddling her waist, her breathes coming in pants. Both just sat like that and stared for much too long before Laura’s center couldn’t handle it anymore and she pounced, one hand sliding up the vampire’s shirt, and the other traveling slowly south.

“You started this, now you get to finish it.” Laura ordered undoing the buttons on Carmilla’s leather pants.

“I am much more than willing.” she replied as the game in the background began to beep a warning.

“Mmmmhmmhm, good.” Laura cooed as Carmilla rolled them over to pin Laura to the floor as she began to rock her hips, enjoying Laura’s facial expressions as she started to get to work on getting Laura’s jeans off.

“Are you sure that you wouldn’t rather go save your game, babe?” Carmilla asked teasingly, dropping her hands.

“Put those back where they go.” Laura ordered, stopping her own ministrations to return Carmilla’s to her bare hips.

“As you wish.” she joked.

Carmilla teased Laura’s bottom lip with her teeth eliciting a moan  that only made her hips rock faster. Now neither girl was wearing pants and Laura was just in her tank top.

“Laura,” Carmilla whispered. “Your underwear are ruined.”

“That seems to happen a lot around you.” she responded and was proud of herself when her voice only broke twice.

“Just fuck me already.” Laura complained.

“Getting a little hasty there, aren’t we?” Carmilla teased Laura’s mound through the soaked panties.

Laura responded with a strangled moan.

“Carm, bloody hell.” Laura actually bit down on Carmilla’s collar bone and the vampire gasped, the vampiric role reversal had always had an intense effect on her and somehow Laura always just knew though Carmila had never told her.

The character on screen finally died and Carmilla recited the exit line along with her, looking straight into her human’s eyes.

“I hope when you look up at the stars, you know that they are all me in different lives tryinto find you.”

“Only you would manage to make this intensely romantic, you broody, useless...aaahhh.” Laura was rendered mute when Carmilla’s tongue found her opening, and well, entered.

Laura had no idea how Carmilla had ever figured out how to do exactly whatever it was she was doing, but she guessed that at some point in the last three hundred years she had picked up a few things. Her thumb rubbed circles on Laura’s clit, Laura kissing whatever exposed skin she could find. Up until this point all of their sex had been soft, gentle, and loving. This was everything but. This was hard, rough, and fast, and somehow, still loving. Carmilla still managed to show with every movement, every word, and every curl of her fingers that Laura is and always will be the center of her universe.