Human Studies

"What do you do while I'm in class?" Laura asked when she came into the dorm room she and Carmilla shared after her Women's Studies course.

"People watch, read, and sleep usually." Carmilla answered, watching Laura's every movement. "I occaisionally journal about what I see. People watching helps me to blend in with each generation, not to mention being more interesting than you would think. You can learn a lot."

"Maybe sometime you could take me with you?" Laura asked hopefully, her brown eyes looking up at Carm with all of the adoration in the world. The vampire's thoughts jumped back to their kiss, maybe two days before, after Danny and Kirsch had save her.

"Anything for you, Cupcake."
At some point Laura had noticed a change in her roommate's behavior. Carmilla didn't sleep nearly as often as she had and when Laura left for class usually all she had to do was look around and she could pick her vampire out of the crowd like a dark guardian angel.

After everything that happened, the terrible, the ugly, and the wonderful, all that Laura could think about was that kiss. It replayed over and over in her mind, day and night, trying to figure out how to get it to happen again.

"Carm?" She asked when the older girl stood up abruptly. The vampiress stood close, very close to Laura so that they were nearly pressed together, chest to chest.

"I've been studying humans for many years. Learning to blend in with them and make myself indistinguishable from them. I have met hundreds of thousands of people, watched them pass by and fade in and out existence. Out of all of them I've found myself undeniably drawn to, attracted to you. You're the most wonderful, unique, stubborn, optimistic and beautiful person that I have ever met." Carmilla said slowly, her nose brushing Laura's shoulder, taking in her scent.

Laura had backed up against the desk, pinned between it and Carmilla. Gently, ever so gently, she reached up and wrapped her arms around her neck, pulling Carmilla down to her level.

The vampire grinned mischievously before pressing even closer so that there was no room left between them at all. Her nose brushed the human's and Laura could feel Carmilla breathe her in again, and dismissed the habit as a part of her vampiric nature.

"I can hear your heartbeat, Cupcake." She commented.

"Mmh."

"It's racing." Carmilla whispered.

"I bet it is. Now shut the hell up and kiss me already." Laura said frustratedly, grabbing a fistful of Carmilla's hair and dragging her mouth down to her own.

Even during their first kiss Laura had surprised Carmilla with her boldness and this was no exception. Carmilla was used to being the more dominant in these...situations, but somehow it was the blonde who was the first to initiate nearly everything.

She was the first to part the vampire's lips with her tongue and explore the inside of her mouth. (Carmilla was more than happy to oblige.) She was even more surprised when she felt a cold hand on her stomach, running over her ribs and making her shiver. She responded in kind up the back of Laura's shirt and running the tips of her fingers down her spine.

"Carm..." Laura whimpered breathily and at the sound of her nickname lifted her head and opened her eyes, her attention drawn away from the warmth she had pulled against her.

"Laura." She responded.

"Don't stop."

Carmilla nipped at Laura's neck gently, a soft reminder of who and what she was, before kissing the same place. She stopped for half of a second when the smaller girl pulled off her shirt before Laura turned and pressed her against the desk now and Carmilla was torn between the kissing and the staring.

"Laura, hold up."

Carmilla protested before grabbing her shoulders and holding her off long enough to pull her shirt and bra off in one skillful movement, effectively stunning Laura enough for Carmilla's eyes to drink in their full.

"Your bruises..." The human mumbled, her heart breaking over Carmilla's pain.

"I've had worse, love. I'm okay. It was worth it to have you here with me, safe, happy, and shirtless is more than I could've ever hoped for. You take my breath away." Carmilla approached prederatorily and slid the strap of Laura's bra down her smooth shoulders as Laura simply stared, her boldness melted away. She pressed a gentle kiss to Laura's lips and pulled away, each time Laura rose in her tiptoes to follow.

"Too slow." Laura whispered and pushed Carmilla to the bed, not having the vampire's patience.

She thumbed Carmilla's nipple and pulled on her leather pants all at one time.

Carmilla's hips rose to take them off and pressed into Laura's center, barely brushing her but enough to have the desired effect. The human shuddered forcefully before leaning across her vampiress roommate, first taking her nipple gently as she palmed her breast and running her tongue across the top and brushing her mound with her thumb, eliciting a gasp of pleasure.

Carmilla had much more experience thank Laura did, 325 years more, yet the spunky girl still wasn't daunted. She massaged her thumbs against Laura's scalp as their noses brushed during one final kiss before Laura pressed downward, slinging her own jeans off. She tossed them across the small room and parted Carmilla's lower lips with her tongue, running it along each side, getting to know the vampire's body with each nuzzle.

Carmilla was still having trouble reminding herself to breathe, wondering why she hadn't realized that Laura owned some damn hot black panties. Her thoughts were hazy and fleeting in the face of Laura's mouth against her sex, surprisingly forceful just like everything else Laura had been showing her.

She refused to give in to the urge to fist Laura's silky blonde hair in her hands the way she so desperately wanted to, just in case her strength got away from her, as the pressure inside built up, instead she stroked Laura's hair, face, shoulders, and back, massaging her as gently as her trembling hands could, trying to memorize how she felt.

Then came her climax her body locking up around Laura, her heels digging into the bed and her hands clenching the sheets, refusing to hurt the most important person in her life.

Laura let her ride it out, her thumbs stroking circles on Carmilla's inner thighs at the same pace Carm had been going on her shoulders.
When it was over and the vampire had relaxed, Laura stretched out and pillowed her head on Carm's shoulder.

"Are you purring?" Laura asked in between soft, sleepy kisses, Carmilla sucking on her tongue and lower lip.

"Cat, 'member?" Carmilla asked.

"Right, right."

"Gimme a minute and you can have your turn, Sundance."

"I'm too comfy, keep purring." Laura kissed Carmilla's collarbone. "Maybe later."

Carmilla resumed her light rumble, pulling one of Laura's legs between her own, the vampire's arm wrapped around the human's waist her front pressed against Laura's back, her chin hooked over the human's shoulders.

"This is the kind of human studies I appreciate."