RomComs

"Laura, what the hell are we watching?" Carmilla asks, laying down across the couch, her head in Laura's lap and legs hanging off over the arm and in the air. Laura was starting to get insulted by how many of their conversations started like that.

"Which girl commits suicide?" was her next question.

"Neither, and it's "Blue Is the Warmest Color" so shut up and enjoy a theatrical masterpiece." Laura hisses.

"You're reading the subtitles, why do you need to hear them speaking French?" Carmilla continues to tease her.

"Just hush, you." Laura groans.

"Have you seen it before?" Carmilla asks, enjoying getting to mess with Laura alone and in peace.

"Yes, but I want to watch it again, so shut up." Laura whines.

"We both know that one of them is going to cheat on the other anyways." Carmilla pouts petulantly.

Laura bites her lip to refrain from giving away any spoilers, sure Carmilla was being an ass, but she deserved the pain that came along with getting invested in "Blue Is The Warmest Color".

------//////------

"What the fucking hell?! I was joking! Are you messing with me right now?!" Carmilla pauses the movie and jumps around angrily.

"Nope, not messing with you at all." Laura almost laughs through her tears.

"Does it at least have a happy ending?" Carmilla asks with a pout again.

"No, but if it helps, that vagina from before was actually made out of plastic according to rumors." Laura offers.

"Yeah, it gives me giggles on the inside." Carmilla lays back down across Laura's lap and smiles.