Lonely pretty boy

So I was changing school just like that.
You would think for a 14 year old teenage boy it must be difficult to leave his peers and familiar surrounding .
But i didn't have any close friends difficult to leave. It was a nonchalant change for me.

i was basically a loner. Some people attributed that to me being so proud and arrogant because of my looks.

Yes, i knew i was quite famous because of my looks and also have heard that I was unofficially crowned as best looking guy in the whole school . 

Being already tall for my age , inheriting my father's physique and mother's facial features and skin colour I knew I was quite good looking .
But i couldn't care less about that.
I was an introvert, a big one of that.

Because at the age of 14 ,  I was hiding a secret

Because at the age of 14 ,  I was hiding a secret .
A big one.
I'm having a suspicion , a hovering feeling .. It was devastating .
i was fighting my own battle . Unseen and unheard  to everyone , my mind was a big mess.
Struggling  with my inner battles i didn't actually care which school im in.

And i made up my mind to remain as a loner in the new school too. being an introvert with the need of hiding a  secret , i really didn't want any closer friends too.

But my fate had other plans...