Meeting again

4 months passed .

Uncle Dev visited us at home.
Remember , I told you he is a music teacher of my old school. ?
He had come for an inter school music competition taking his school students team. 

"  I need to go now" he didn't stay even a half hour at my home.
" My students are practicing in the townhall auditorium . I have to go there" he said getting uo from sofa , and casually added
"Vinura is the best violinist I have"

Regardless of resolutions I had  before , my heart leapt with excitement .

" oh Vinura is here too?"

" Yeah, "
Should I go with him?  Is it ok to ask? Is it ok to go?

" you wanna come with me , and say hi to him"
He suddenly asked after careful analysis of my face.

" yeah , sure"

I made sure to change into other pair of clothes before going out this time.
My father was not at home, so there was no difficulty getting permission from my mother .

.....
When we reach the auditorium , music group was practicing on the stage. Music to the " let it go" from the movie frozen was filled the air. I searched for Vinura among the students on the stage.
Then I saw him, playing the violin with half closed eyes , as if he is enchanted by the music ..
It was a sight to behold .
After the song ended he slowly opened the eyes as if he was still reluctant to escape from the enchatment.
Just as he opened his eyes he saw me. Staring at him.
People around me moving relentlessly and I stood still staring at him, in admiration .
His eyes seemingly widened when he saw me, and I'm sure they glistened more.

Just as I was about to wave my hand in a Hi, he turned away.
Yeah , he turned away just like he never knew me..