Smokescreen X Femme (Part 2)

This Part 2 Story Was Requested By Frostbyte1508 I Hope This Is Okay And I Hope You Enjoy This.

Smokescreen X Femme (Part 2)

Sorry for not saying this. But your name is Y/D

And your mother's name is Y/N

Just don't say anything about the names. Never used them before except in one story. This is my story and someone that is a good friend of mine and who I am followers with and is one of my followers requested this story. And the person who requested this only wants with Smokescreen. And if you have any problems with it. Then please keep your words and comments to yourself. I do not like hate comments. I treat everyone with respect.

(Nemesis)

(Throne Room)

You were sitting down on your throne. You were giggling inside. Because you were seeing your boyfriend again tonight. You knew it was a matter of hours before you saw him. You couldn't help it but you felt butterflies in your stomach.

Megatron was sitting on his throne. He glanced down and he saw that you were happy. And he didn't know why. So he decided to ask you.

"Y/D." He said. Getting your attention.

You turned your helm and you looked at your father.

"Yes, father." I said, replying back to my father.

"I noticed that you were happy. May I ask the reason why you are happy?" He asked you.

I looked at my father. I didn't know what to say. And I didn't know that he was watching my emotions and movements.

"I am just happy. Can I just be happy, father. Is that what you wanted for me to be happy?" I asked my father.

He looked at me.

"Of course. I always want you to be happy. But there must always be a reason for someone to be happy." He said and replied back to me.

I sigh.

"I know, father. But I am just happy. That's all. It's nothing bad." I said to my father.

He sighs. Agreeing to my agreement.

"Very well." He replied.

I glanced at the time. And I noticed that pretty soon I needed to get ready for my snazzy date for Smokescreen.

"Sorry. I need to get ready. Excuse me, father." I said, being courteous and respectful to my father for excusing myself. I got up and went out to get ready for preparations to see Smokescreen.

Megatron raised an optic brow.

"Ready. Ready for what." He asked himself.

He then was thinking about what you were getting ready for. He was going to find out one way or another.

He looked at Soundwave.

"Soundwave." He said. Getting the silent mech's attention.

He turned and he looked at his master.

"Yes, master." He replied using a voice recording.

"Soundwave. What time has she been… sneaking out." He asked him.

Soundwave typed some things in. He looked and gave his master the answer.

"Around 7ish or 8ish at night, master." He replied in a voice recording.