Tricking Unicron (Part 1)

Okay please read on my timeline comments. I have some titles that I need help picking. But please read this and let me know how it is in my comments.

(Autobot Base)

(Main Lobby)

The Autobots sat in the main lobby. They were doing the things they do. They were working on things when they looked and saw you giggling and laughing uncontrollably. Optimus looked at Ratchet. Ratchet looked at him. "Has she lost her circuits?" He asked him. Optimus shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe she did something that is funny. But I don't know what she did that was so funny." He replied back. "Maybe try and ask her what she did?" He asked him. Optimus nodded. "I will ask her why she is giggling and laughing so much." He replied back. Optimus walked over to you. "Uh Y/N. May I ask what you are giggling and laughing about?" He asked me. I looked up and had tears in my eyes because of laughing and giggling so much.

He looked and noticed the tears. "Are you crying Y/N? Did something happen to make you cry?" He asked me. "No. These are happy tears. I did something that was really funny. And I don't think he knows about it yet. But once he does. I know he will be pissed." I replied back. Optimus looked at you. "Who?" He asked me. I chuckled nervously. "Unicron. I tricked him by giving a fake Matrix of Leadership." I replied back. Optimus widened his optics. "Y... You tricked Unicron. What were you thinking?" He asked me. "He needed a taste of his own medicine for tricking a lot of people." I replied back. "That doesn't even matter. Don't you know what Unicron is capable of?" He asked me.

"Yeah. But still. He needs a taste of his own medicine." I replied back. Everyone looked at you. Ratchet chuckled. He sorta knew what Y/N was saying. That Unicron needed a taste of his own medicine. "Optimus. She does have a point." He said. "But I wonder what Unicron would do once he finds out that the Matrix isn't real?" He asked. He looked at him. He was wondering the same thing on what reaction Unicron will have, noticing the Matrix isn't the real thing and is a fake. "I'm wondering the same thing, Ratchet." He replied back. Optimus looked at you. "Y/N. What will this fake Matrix of Leadership do?" He asked me. "It will explode. And it will explode in 3... 2... 1..." I replied back.

(Unicron's Core)

Unicron laughed, finally having the Matrix of Leadership in his possession. But Scourge, Sideways, Battletrap, Nightbird and Cyclonus noticed something. They saw the Matrix glowing and pulsing in a weird way. "Master. Something is wrong with the Matrix of Leadership." He said. Everyone saw it making a weird noise and they immediately ducked. But before Unicron could respond and react to them on what they were doing. The Matrix exploded right in his face. Sending a flash of bright light. Blinding Unicron in the process. Unicron screamed and roared in pain. "MY OPTICS! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!" He shouted. He looked at the Matrix and saw that it was in pieces.

He soon realized that this was a fake. And that this wasn't the real Matrix of Leadership. He almost felt like a fool. But he wasn't going to show it. He immediately shouted in anger. Realizing that he had been tricked. "NO!!!! SHE TRICKED ME! Y/N TRICKED ME! NO ONE TRICKS UNICRON! THIS ISN'T THE LAST YOU HEARD OF ME Y/N! YOU ARE SO DEAD ONCE I GET MY SERVOS AROUND YOUR PRETTY LITTLE NECK!" He shouted. He wanted revenge for what you did. By giving him and making him think that this was a real Matrix of Leadership. Sideways looked at Scourge. "I think it's best for right now to stay away not to be around our master for a while." He said. Scourge looked at him and nodded.

"Yes. I agree, Sideways. It is best to stay clear from our master. Because when he's pissed like this. It's best to stay away from him." He replied back. Everyone slowly walked out trying not to get their master upset. Unicron rubbed his optics. He looked around. But his vision was still blurry from the bright flash of light. He blinked his optics. Trying to align his vision. Unicron grumbled. "Dammit. I was so close to having the Matrix in my hands." He said to himself. He walked off and entered his core. He was very pissed that he was tricked. No one tricks Unicron. And he will not let this one slide or go by. For that he won't let someone make him a fool. For that is what Y/N did. And he is pissed about it.

(Autobot Base)

(Your Room)

You were sitting on your berth smiling that you had tricked Unicron. But you knew that Unicron would not let this one slide and that he would try to come after you for what you did. Soon you heard a knock at your door. "Come in." I said. Wondering who it could be. Soon the doors opened to the room. I looked and saw that it was Optimus. "Hey Optimus. What brings you here?" I asked him. "I think you know the reason why I'm here, Y/N. But I have a message for you. And it's from Primus himself." He replied back. I chuckled nervously. Afraid of the message that was from Primus. "Oh. Hehe. What was the message that he said?" I asked him. He took a deep breath. Soon he told me what Primus had said.

"Primus heard what you did to Unicron. He was kinda surprised by what you did to Unicron. But he warned me to tell you to watch your back. For that Unicron will come after you." He replied back. "Yeah. I know. But to be honest this isn't my first try." I said. He raised an optic brow. "Really. You've done this before to Unicron?" He asked me. "Yeah. I have known Unicron for a long time. But I have other advantages of tricking Unicron." I replied back. He looked at me. "Oh really. Like how?" He asked me. "By making him think the object is real that I give him." I said and explained to him. "Oh, I see. But make sure to watch your back." He said. I nodded. "Don't worry, Prime. I will." I replied back. He nodded.

He soon walked out. You laid down on your berth and closed your eyes. But once you did. You heard a voice. You opened your optics. You looked and heard the voice coming from your mirror. You looked and saw Unicron in your mirror. But he couldn't see you. But he knew that you were there. "I'm coming for you, Y/N. And trust me. This is the only beginning girl. For that the game has only begun. Prepare for what is coming to you, Y/N." Unicron's voice said. You laid back down. You closed your eyes. Soon you fell into a deep recharge. Knowing that you had played with the devil. And that devil was Unicron. But you were willing to risk it for that you had many tricks up your servos.

Words: 1,200