Breakdown X Femme

(Nemesis)

(Med Bay)

You were helping Knockout with his thing. Well fixing some Vehicons. Your lover Breakdown was out doing a mission for Lord Megatron. Soon after a while the Vehicon was messed up. They got up and left to continue their patrol and duty. Knockout was cleaning his tools. He looked and noticed you staring out into our space. He chuckled. "Y/N." He said. No response. He chuckled. "Hello. Cybertron to Y/N." He said. Finally getting your attention. You shook your head. You looked at Knockout. "Yes, Knockout." I replied back. "You were spacing out Y/N. Is something in your mind." He asked me. "No. I just want Breakdown back." I replied back. He chuckled. "Don't worry Y/N. Breakdown will come back. He loves you with all his spark. He will come back." He said. I smiled. Knowing that he was right. I then sat and waited for my lover to return from his mission.

(Skip To 1 Hour)

(Your Room)

You were sitting on your bed reading something when you heard the doors open to your room. You looked up and you smiled. It was your lover, Breakdown. He finally returned from his long mission. He smiled seeing you. He walked inside. He transformed into his human form. He walked over and he sat down next to you. "I really missed you, Breakdown." I said. He chuckled. "I missed you too, Y/N." He replied back. He went and he kissed your cheek. I giggled. He chuckled. "So... you still want to do it right." He asked me. I looked at him. I nodded. He went and he gently laid me down on my bed. He slowly climbed on top of me. He went and he kissed me.

Warning: if you are under the age 18 please skip this. I didn't do a long thing I wanted to just make it short.

I then heard something. He went and he did the same with his. He went forward and he started kissing you. You moaned once you received the kiss from Breakdown. He chuckled hearing you moan. I was enjoying this until we both started. Breakdown leaned forward and he whispered in your ears. "Overload for me, my dear." He said and whispered in my ears. I moaned and I overloaded hard. Soon Breakdown groaned and soon he released his seed deep inside your womb. He soon collapsed. You both were exhausted. You both got dressed but you both were still lying on your bed. Soon before you both knew it. You both fell fast asleep.

Words: 400