Megatron X Femme

This story isn't a request.

But you are Y/N and you are mate's and lover with Megatron. Please enjoy this.

(Nemesis)

(Throne Room)

You were sitting down on the armrest to your guardians or I should say lovers throne. You were reading things when your lover used his claws and talons on your back. You smiled at the sensation. He looked and he saw the smile on your face. A chuckle escaped out of his chest. "I see that you love this Y/N. With my claws and talons" He said and asked me. "Yeah I do. It feels good." I replied back. We were both not paying attention when the doors opened to the throne room. "SCRAP THE AUTOBOTS!" The voice shouted. You both jumped. I immediately winced at the feeling. "MEGSY!" I shouted. Megatron looked and he saw your back. "S... sorry, Y/N. I didn't mean to, my love." He replied back. Megatron looked at Starscream and he growled.

"Starscream. Are you serious? What the hell is wrong with you?" He said and asked him. Starscream looked at his master. He immediately whimpered. Because he was afraid of getting a beating for what he just did. "S... sorry master. But it was those blasted Autobots again." He replied back. Megatron growled. You went and you immediately jumped down from the armrest to Megatron's throne. You then walked off heading to your room. "Y/N!" Megatron said. Megatron quickly got up. He walked over and he pushed and he punched Starscream in his face. "Next time, Starscream. Watch that intake of yours." He said. "Y... yes master." He replied back. Megatron left to find you. And he knew where you were going to be. Your room.

(Your Room)

You looked in the mirror at the marks that were on your back left by your lover's claws and talons. You immediately hissed, feeling the pain. You soon heard the doors opening to your room. You quickly put your shirt down. You looked and you saw Megatron. Megatron walked over to you and he activated his human form. "Let me take a look at your back, my dear." He said. I turned around, having my back facing him. He slowly lifted my shirt up and he looked at it. He put my shirt back down and he walked to my bathroom. I was confused at what he was doing. Soon I saw him walking back in with something. He lifted you up and he walked you over to your bed. He laid you down on your stomach and he lifted your shirt up. He opened the tube.

"Y/N." He said. "Yeah Megsy." I replied back. "It's going to sting, my love." He said. I chuckled. "I can handle it. I am strong. I can handle pain. I learned it from you." I replied back. He chuckled. "Indeed, my love. You are strong. And I am glad I have found my perfect human. And that is you." He said. I smiled. Megatron went and he slowly rubbed the ointment onto your back. He heard you groan and whine at the pain. He felt sorry and awful for what he did to you. But it was Starscream's fault for scaring you and him. He rubbed it more until he could have sworn he heard a moan escaping out of your throat. He chuckled. "Is that what I think I heard?" He asked me. "Maybe." I replied back. He rubbed it more until he heard you moan. He chuckled.

"I knew that's what I heard. Now I want you to do something for me." He asked me. I raised an eyebrow. "And what's that, my warlord." I asked him. "Moan my name. Moan for me and tell everyone who you belong to." He said and asked me. He went more until you did what he asked you to do. "Hmmm. Megatron. I only belong to the Almighty Megatron." I said, while moaning his name. He hummed. He went and he kissed your cheeks. You giggled. "That's good, my special human." He said. He got up and he pulled your shirt down. "Feeling better." He asked me. I slowly got up. I nodded. "Yeah. Feeling a lot better because of you." I replied back. "Now. I want something and I want to request it." I asked him. He looked at you.

"Being bossy aren't we? Who's the boss around here? Hmmm." He asked me. "Um. No. I'm not being bossy. And you are the boss around here. But I want something." I replied back. He raised an eyebrow. "And what is that Y/N." He asked me. "I want a kiss. A good and passionate kiss." I replied back. He chuckled. "And what if I deny that kiss you want Y/N." He asked me. I crossed my arms. "Then no more intimacy for the next 2 whole weeks." I replied back. His eyes immediately widened. "Oh please no. Not that. I... I need you, you know. To feel you." He said. I chuckled. "Then grant me that kiss. Or lose that intimacy for the next 2 whole weeks." I replied back. He sighs. "As you wish, my love." He said. "I thought I was queen." I said and asked him.

He glared at you. "Don't push it Y/N. Don't you get me in a way where I can get angry. Or I won't give you that kiss." He said in a way his voice was turning into a warning. I immediately kept my mouth shut. "Good girl. You're being very obedient." He said. I rolled my eyes. He chuckled. He slowly went and he pressed his lips against yours. He then went and he pushed his tongue into your mouth. You immediately moaned feeling his tongue entering your mouth. He went and he moved it around savoring all your saliva. He went and curled it upwards. Making your vision go blurry. Soon he backed away. "Is that what you wanted?" He asked me. I nodded. "Good." He said. He backed away and deactivated his human form. He then walked to your door. They opened. "Oh. And Y/N." He said.

"Yes Megsy." I replied back. "Since you almost give me an attitude about you being a queen. Guess what." He said and asked me. "What." I asked him. "No cuddles with me for the next 3 days." He said. "WHAT!!!! BUT MEGSY!" I shouted and exclaimed. "Ah ah ah. No buts, Y/N. I am giving you the same treatment that you gave me about not having any intimacy with you for the next 2 whole weeks. It's sorta like a punishment I am giving you. That you almost gave to me. So the tables have turned.... My queen." He said. Soon he walked through and my doors closed behind him. I went down hard on my bed. "Frag this. I should've kept my big mouth shut. No cuddles with my Megsy." I said to myself. I immediately crossed my arms.

"Hmph! No fair. I want cuddles." I said to myself. I turned over and shut everything off. I was about to fall asleep. But I was hearing Starscream yelling and screaming. "MASTER! I'M SORRY! PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!" His voice shouted. Soon I heard my warlord shouting. "I DON'T CARE!!!!!" He shouted. Soon I heard my warlord's fusion cannon warming and I heard it. "BAM!" I was trying to sleep when I heard my doors sliding open. Soon they closed. I then felt arms wrapping around me. "I thought you said no cuddles for the next 3 days." I asked him. "Just for today. I will allow this today. I want to hold you. Starscream upset me." He replied back. "I heard." I said. Soon before I knew it. Both me and my warlord both fall fast asleep in each other's arms. Or should I say in his arms.

Words: 1,300