Soundwave X Femme

I made up this story. This isn't a request.

But in this story. You are a human. Your name is Y/N. And you have to obey everything that Soundwave tells you to do. If you don't he will punish you. But you also can't go alone around the ship. Not just yet. You don't have the freedom. But what will happen if you don't show up to your job in the throne room. Because you always have to report to Soundwave every day. You are his sweet human pet. That's what he calls you. But It will make Soundwave very upset if you never show up to your jobs. But in this story you didn't show up to the job. But Soundwave doesn't know why. He'll find out soon or later. So please enjoy.

(Nemesis)

(Throne Room)

Soundwave was at his station working but he noticed that you hadn't walked in and hadn't reported to your job. Soon he heard the doors open to the throne room. He was hoping that it was you. Because you know he will punish you for not reporting and working with him. He looked but he only saw his master. And this started to get him even more upset. Not knowing where you were. And you didn't tell him where you were going to be. You still didn't have the freedom to wander around the ship. Not just yet. You had to earn that privilege from him or his master. But only from him. If you always did something good and that pleased him and satisfied him. He will always give you rewards. You only belonged to him and no one else. He watched and he saw his master walking over to his throne. Megatron walked over and he sat down on his throne.

He looked over where Soundwave was. But he didn't see the human pet that Soundwave was taking care of. And he didn't like it one bit. He didn't like humans roaming around his ship without either one of his army around them or with them. "Soundwave." He said. Getting the silent mech's attention. "Yes master." He replied back. "Where's that human pet of yours?" He asked Soundwave. "You are supposed to be watching her at all times." He said to Soundwave. "You mean Y/N. To be honest, I don't know where she is. But she knows what I will do if she doesn't show up to me and do her job. But I'll go and find her to see where she is at." He replied back. Megatron gave a low growl. "You better. I know you have, you know." He said to Soundwave. He looked at his master. "Feelings. Yeah sure." He replied back. Soon Soundwave left to find you.

(Your Room)

You were not feeling like yourself, you wanted attention or something like that. You groaned. You walked into your bathroom.

(Your Bathroom)

You were in your bathroom. And your doors opened to your room. Which you didn't hear open. It was Soundwave.

(Your Room)

Soundwave looked around but he didn't see you. And this made him even more upset and angry. He was about to walk off when he heard groaning noises. He tilted his helm. He then walked over. He looked and he saw you. But soon he got a whiff of something. His instincts started to go off. "Y/N." He said. Getting you startled hearing his voice. You turned and you saw Soundwave. "Soundwave. I uh." I couldn't speak. I was at a loss for words. "You're getting aroused aren't you." He asked me. I looked at him. "How do you know if I am getting aroused?" I asked him. "Because I can smell it. And to be honest... It smells good." He replied back. I immediately blushed. He looked at me and chuckled seeing me blush.

"You look so cute when you blush." He said. I blushed even more. He chuckled. "Anyways, do you need help taking care of your little wee problem that you have." He asked, making a little joke out of it. "It's not funny, Soundwave. I tried taking care of this problem myself and it's not helping." I replied back. "You didn't answer my question, my human pet. And you know what I will do to you if you don't answer me or answer my questions. Do you need help?" He asked me. I nodded. "Yes. I do need help." I replied back. "Alright. Then I will help you take care of your little problem that you have." He said. Soundwave walked in and he gently lifted you up with his servos. He then walked into his room.

(Soundwave's Room)

Warning: Mature. If you are under the age 18. Please leave or skip this. If you cringe at lemon. Then please leave or skip this.

Soundwave extracted his tentacles and he locked his door. His human form slowly appeared. "I will make you mine, Y/N." He said. I looked at him. "Am I already yours?" I asked him. He chuckled. "Almost. But you will be once I am done eating you out." He replied back. I looked at him confused on how he would eat me out. "And how would you do that?" I asked him. "This." He replied back. I then saw him slowly pulling my jeans down. I waited until I moaned once I felt it. It felt wet. But it felt good. Really good. Soon I felt something else. I immediately let out a moan. "Hmmm. Soundwave." I said while moaning his name. He snarled. "Moan again for me. Moan my name." He said. He soon twisted his fingers in my area.

I immediately moaned. Soundwave smiled and hummed hearing you moan for him. It was music to his ears and receptors. Soon I felt I was close. Soundwave felt you were getting close. "Soundwave. I am close." I said, warning him that I was close. He quickly picked his pace up. Soon before I knew it I immediately overloaded hard. I immediately moaned. Soundwave quickly pulled his tongue and his fingers out. He hummed. He slowly climbed on top of you. He looked at you. "You ready for the main event. My... sweet human pet." He asked me. I looked at him. "Yes. I am ready." I replied back. He smiled and nodded. You looked and you saw Soundwave climbing off and getting undressed. You looked and your eyes immediately widened.

He noticed and looked at how shocked you were. He chuckled. He slowly climbed back on top of you. He went and he slowly kissed you. You were enjoying this until you felt it. You immediately jolted and winced at the pain. "Shh. The pain will subside and don't jolt it will only make it worse. If you do, I will punish you." He said, almost giving me a warning. I looked at him. "Punish." I asked. He looked at you. "Yes. Punish. So don't jolt like that." He replied back. I nodded. "I will obey." I said. He chuckled. "That's my good girl. Now what do you call me?" He asked. "Uh. I forgot." I replied back. Soundwave growled. He went and he gripped your aft really hard. You immediately gasped at the feeling. "It's... master." I said.

He smiled. "Master what." He asked me. "Master Soundwave." I replied back. "Exactly. I've trained you well. My obedient sweet human pet." He said. Soon before I knew it. I overloaded hard on his cock. Soundwave immediately groaned. He went deeper and he released and he spilled his seed deep inside your womb. He collapsed on top of your chest. He slowly climbed off. He got dressed and deactivated his human form. He looked at you. "I hope I solved your little problem. Now go and freshen up and get some rest. Your master Soundwave's orders." He said. I nodded. He smiled seeing how obedient you are now. Soundwave then walked over and unlocked his door. His doors slid open. And soon he was gone. His doors closed once he was gone. You got up and soon you got done. You then walked over and climbed onto your bed. Soon before you knew it. You fell fast asleep.

(Throne Room)

Soundwave was at his station. He smiled intently. He had a great time with you. And he even thought that was the best intimacy that he has ever had in his lifetime. "Maybe I will tell you I will give more rewards that include intimacy." He said to himself. He smiled and chuckled. He then went back to work. Dreaming about the wonderful time he just had with you in his room.

Words: 1,314