Smokescreen X Femme (Part 5)

This Story Was Requested By Frostbyte1508

Smokescreen X Femme (Part 5)

(Autobot Base)

(Med Bay)

Everything was quiet. But someone was trying to come around. And it was Smokescreen. He was trying to come back. Not because of his friends. But because of his girlfriend. Smokescreen's optics slowly opened. He groaned, feeling the pain. He glanced over and he didn't see anyone. Until he saw Ratchet walking in.

"H... hey Ratchet." His voice said. Getting the medics attention.

Ratchet quickly looked up and he saw Smokescreen was awake and that he was going to be okay. He walked over to Smokescreen.

"I know I am going to say this and ask you this. But how are you feeling?" He asked him.

Smokescreen chuckled.

"Almost like hell. But it felt like I was punched." He said and replied back.

Ratchet chuckled.

"Well, that's because you were. You were out and in a coma for almost 1 day. I'm surprised you pulled through." He said.

"Yeah. I... I was coming back. I had to." He said and replied back.

Ratchet chuckled

"Is it because of a certain femme." He asked him.

Smokescreen looked at Ratchet.

"What. No. No it's not." He said and replied back.

Ratchet chuckled.

Ratchet knew that it was a femme. Because he just met her yesterday.

"I know it is a certain femme." He said.

Smokescreen looked at Ratchet.

"No. It's not Ratchet." He said and replied back.

"Yes it is." He said. And let me guess her name is Y/D. Am I correct?" He asked him.

Smokescreen looked at him.

"How did you know?" He asked him.

Ratchet chuckled.

"She visited you yesterday. You actually were coming through because you heard her voice. I'll get Prime." He said and replied back.

Smokescreen watches Ratchet walk off.

He was thinking when he heard peds. He looked but he saw Prime walking in with his pad. He was confused why he had his pad. But he'll find out sooner or later.

Prime walked over and opened Smokescreen's pad. He then called you. Soon it was answered.

(Call Between You, Prime, And Smokescreen)

"Prime. How's Smokescreen?" I asked him.

When you asked him if Smokescreen was okay. You heard a familiar chuckle. And you knew that chuckle from anywhere. That chuckle belonged to your Smokey.

Smokescreen chuckles.

Your eyes immediately widened.

"Smokescreen." I said.

Prime turns the pad around. Showing you that Smokescreen was alive and well. And that he was going to be okay.

You immediately started yelling and shouting.