Shockwave X Femme

Info: Predaking can't speak or talk yet. And he doesn't know how to transform just yet.

(Nemesis)

(Shockwave's Lab)

You were sitting on the desk that belonged to Shockwave. You wanted to show Shockwave how much you cared for him. But you really didn't know what to do. You were thinking what to give him when you saw Predaking walking and heading to the other room. Predaking and you were good friends. And he would protect you from anything. You knew you were allowed to go but had to be careful. You wanted to talk to Soundwave. You sigh. "Predaking." You said. Soon you saw Predaking walking back in. He purred and maybe a noise. "Predaking. Can you take me to Soundwave? Please. I need to speak to him." I said to Predaking. Predaking walked over and stood. You jumped and landed on his back. He turned and he looked at you. "I'm on and I'm good." I said. He made a nod. He then walked out taking you to see Soundwave.

(Throne Room)

Megatron was looking at things and Soundwave was at his station when they heard the doors open to the throne room. They looked and they saw you. "Y/N." Megatron said. "Lord Megatron. It's nice to see you." I replied back. "Same as well." He said. "Hello Soundwave. I need to speak to you in private if that is okay." I asked him. Soundwave looked at you. He looked at his master. Megatron gave a nod. Soundwave walked away from his station and both you Soundwave and Predaking walked out.

(Flightdeck)

You Soundwave and Predaking walked out onto the flightdeck. "What do you need to ask me, Y/N." He asked me. "Well. How can I show Shockwave that I care for him?" I replied back. He looked at me. "I knew it." He said. "Knew what." I asked him. He gave a low chuckle. "I knew you had a thing for Shockwave. But a little warning and a heads up. He doesn't have emotions." He said and explained to me. "I know. But what should I get him?" I asked him. Soon before I knew it. Soundwave quickly disappeared. Soon he appeared again with some items. They were experiment items. He put them in boxes. "He you go." He said. "Thanks." I replied back. "Okay Predaking. Back to Shockwave's Lab." I said to Predaking. "Oh Soundwave." I said. "Yes." He replied back. "I also left little surprises for you and Lord Megatron. I also have one for Laserbeak. It's in the throne room." I said to Soundwave. Soon both me and Predaking walked off.

(Throne Room)

Soundwave quickly stepped out of the bridge, Soundwave looked and he saw the items. He walked over and he grabbed the items. He walked over and he handed his master the gift. "What's this Soundwave?" He asked him. "You know I hate gifts, Soundwave." He said to Soundwave. "It's not from me. It's from Y/N master. She also had one for me and Laserbeak." He replied back. Megatron saw Soundwave walking away. Megatron opened the box and gasped. He saw two items. One with his insignia and the other is a book. But he knows what book this is. For he can store his poetry notes that he does. Only her and Soundwave know about this. He chuckled. "Thank you Y/N." He whispered to himself. He looked and he saw Soundwave and Laserbeak looking at their gifts. Soundwave gently put the gift around Laserbeak. He flew around having his favorite color of string lights on him. Soundwave looked and he saw a figure of himself. "Thank you Y/N." He said to himself. Both Megatron and Soundwave both carried on with their jobs. But they will never forget the gifts that you have given them. It meant something to them and you didn't know how much it meant to them.

(Shockwave's Lab)

The doors opened to the lab. You and Predaking walked in. Soon the doors closed behind you and Predaking. Predaking walked over and you jumped on the desk. Predaking then walked into the other room to get some rest. You sat on Shockwave's desk waiting for him and soon the doors opened to his lab. You looked up and she saw him walking in. "Shockwave." You said, getting his attention. He looked at you. "Yes." He replied back. You grabbed the box. "I got this for you." I said to Shockwave. Shockwave walked over. "A gift. It's illogical to get me a gift." He replied back. I frowned at him. He looked at you and he didn't like the frown that you were giving him.