Wheeljack X Femme

(Autobot Base)

(Wheeljack & Your Room)

Wheeljack was building something when he heard someone shouting and yelling. He listened more until he heard that it was your voice that was the one who was shouting and yelling. He immediately got up and ran to see what was wrong. And why you were yelling and shouting.

(Main Lobby)

"NO! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I shouted. I walked but soon I felt a hand on my shoulder. I went and I punched the person. Everyone gasped. I looked and I was shocked. It was Wheeljack, my mate in his human form, that I punched. "Wheeljack. I am sorry. I didn't mean to." I said. He chuckled. "It's okay, sweet spark." He replied back. "Maybe we should go somewhere to relax. Don't you think so?" He asked me. I looked at him and nodded. Soon we both walked off and headed to our room to relax.

(Wheeljack & Your Room)

The doors opened to the room. You both walked inside. The doors closed behind you both. Wheeljack walked over to his desk and he sat you on his desk. He deactivated his human form. He sat down on his chair at his desk. "Okay. So what happened." He asked me. I sigh. "Everyone is bothering me." I replied back. "Okay. And how is everyone bothering you?" He asked me. "They are not leaving me alone. I told them I wanted to be by myself and to have alone time. And they just didn't listen to me." I said and explained to him. "Hmm. I see. And do you think it solved your problems by yelling and shouting at everyone." He asked me. I groaned. "No. It didn't solve my problems." I replied back. "Okay. And what do you think you should do Y/N." He asked me. "I should go out and apologize to everyone." I replied back. "Exactly. Now go on and apologize to them. I'll be waiting for you." He said, while winking at me. With him doing that. I knew what he was doing. I quickly walked off to apologize to everyone. He chuckled seeing me walking off quickly.

(Main Lobby)

Everyone was in the main lobby still trying to figure out what they did wrong and why you were upset with them. Soon they saw you walking back in the room. You walked over and stood in front of everyone. "Uh guys. I wanted to say that I am sorry for yelling and shouting at you." I said. Everyone looked at you and smiled. "It's okay." Prime replied. "Don't worry. We understand." Ratchet replied. "If you need us. We are here." Arcee replied. "Yeah. What she said." The kids replied. "Everyone has their days." Ultra Magnus replied. "Wheeljack helped you right." Bulkhead asked. I nodded. Smokescreen looked at you and gave you a nod. You gave a nod back. You then turned around heading back to yours and Wheeljack's room.