SkyQuake X Femme

(Nemesis)

(SkyQuake's Room)

You were in SkyQuake's room getting something ready. You found a photo of his brother Dreadwing who is somewhere in the Galaxy. And you printed off the photo and you put it in a frame. You put it in a box and you wrapped it up. You waited until you heard the doors open to the room. You looked up and you saw SkyQuake. You smiled. "SkyQuake." I said. He looked up. He smiled seeing you. He walked over and he kissed you on your lips. You giggled inside. He chuckled. Soon he backed away. He looked and he saw a little box near you. He pointed at it. "Y/N. What's this box?" He asked me. Wondering what the box was. I smiled. I handed him the box.

"Here. Open it." I replied back. He looked at you. But he took the box. He was confused and he was wondering what was inside. He unwrapped it and he opened the box. He looked inside and he gasped. "Y/N. How on earth did you do this?" He asked me. I smiled. "I have my ways." I replied back. He smiled. "Yes you do. Oh. Uh. Lord Megatron wants to see you for some reason. Don't know why." He said. I nodded. He went and he kissed my cheeks. Telling me good luck. I smiled. I activated my board that Soundwave made for me. I jumped on it and soon I went off heading to the throne room to see what Lord Megatron needed.

(Throne Room)

Megatron was standing at the war table looking at the plans on what to do. He looked over until he heard the doors opening to the throne room. He looked and he saw you. "Y/N. Come over here." He said. I flew over and I looked at him. "Yes Lord Megatron." I replied back. "I know you are good at seeing more details. Which is better on doing the surprise attack." He asked me. I looked at the war table. I flew over and I looked at it. I then saw things. "Have your soldiers stationed right here. I know the Autobots will be over here. They won't even know that your soldiers are there." I explained to him. He chuckled and smiled. "I'll put that to use Y/N." He replied back.

"What else can you see?" He asked me. "Okay. Where will you be at." I asked him. He pointed. "I'll be standing there." He replied back. "No, don't. Go over to this spot. Prime will be walking in this area and you will be hidden and not seen. And also use Soundwave if you could. He'll be perfect in this spot." I explained to him. He nodded. "I'll start doing that now, Y/N." He replied back. "You may go." He said. I nodded. I then flew until the doors opened and I smacked into Starscream's face. "Ouch!" He exclaimed. Megatron looked and he chuckled. "Really Y/N. You better watch before I." He wasn't able to finish his sentence because he heard his master growling. Starscream walked past you. You then flew off.

(SkyQuake's Room)

SkyQuake was looking at the photo of his brother in the frame that you made for him and got for him. He was looking at it when he heard the doors open to the room. He looked and he saw you. He smiled. "So how did it go?" He asked me. I smiled. "It went well." I replied back. "That's good." He said. I flew over and I deactivated my board and I jumped on his desk. SkyQuake was looking things over until he felt something. He then looked and saw something. He went and he tried it. "Dreadwing." He said, trying to communicate with his brother. "SkyQuake." His voice replied back. "Brother. Where are you?" SkyQuake asked him. "I'm almost close, brother. I'll be seeing you soon brother." Dreadwing replied back.

"Good. Because I also have someone special to show you." SkyQuake said to his brother. "Who brother?" Dreadwing asked him. "I'm not telling you. You have to see it once you get here." SkyQuake replied back. "Alright. I'll see you soon brother." Dreadwing said. Soon the chat ended. He looked at you and smiled. "Hey, Y/N. Guess what." He asked me. "What." I replied back. My brother is returning. And I want you to see him." He said. "I would love to meet him." I replied back. Soon after a while. I was hidden. Because SkyQuake sensed and felt his brother. Soon the doors open to the room. SkyQuake looked and saw his brother. He smiled. He got up. He walked over.

"Hello SkyQuake." He said. "Hi brother." He replied back. He backed away. Okay. You said you had someone special for me to see and meet. He said. Yeah. I do. He replied back. SkyQuake walked off. Dreadwing waited until he saw his brother walking back in but his hands were covering something. "What are you hiding brother?" He asked him. "Dreadwing. I would like you to meet someone. And this person is very special to me and the love of my life." He replied back. Dreadwing raised an optic brow. "Love of your life." He asked him. SkyQuake nodded. SkyQuake slowly removed his servos. Dreadwing's optics immediately widened at what he was seeing.

"Hello. Who are you?" He asked you. "Hi Dreadwing. I heard so much about you. I'm Y/N." I replied back. After a while we were talking until the doors opened. We looked and we saw Lord Megatron. "Y/N. You are a genius." He said. I was confused at what he was saying until he said it. "Y/N. You were right about what you said on the war table. And it worked." He replied back. I smiled and nodded. "Y/N. Tomorrow, meet me in the throne room." He asked me. I nodded. He then walked off. "I'm heading to bed brother." He said. SkyQuake nodded. He soon walked off. SkyQuake walked over and we both laid on his berth. We kissed each other. And soon we both fell fast asleep.

Words: 1,030