eight

Lacy Black Underwear

WORDS WERE SUCH beautiful things

WORDS WERE SUCH beautiful things. The most simplest of words can be twisted into the most hard to comprehend things. Some people don't get the simplicity of well put together sentences. That's a sad thing when you have that talent. It can be super misunderstood.

Words get twisted everyday. Unfortunately for Hannah Baker, her private work had been put out for all to see. Once again, the simplicity of complex poetry is misinterpreted again.

So now Natalia sat beside Zach Dempsey with her mouth glued shut.

"He's out of his fucking mind." Justin stated which was in fact true. Clay was going crazy, but not in the way they understood.

"We played by Hannah's rules. It's not fair if the tapes get out there because Clay went postal." Courtney pointed out which Natalia squirmed at.

Justin had convince the rest of them to let Natalia come. He told them that she thought he was going insane too. In a way, she was too.

"He's not gonna go public." Zach defended.

"It feels like he might." Jessica voiced worriedly.

"He's just sad, okay? Let him be..." He paused to hold onto his stomach.

"Are you getting your stomach things again, Alex?" Jessica quizzed. "Come sit down a minute."

"What stomach things?" Justin asked, offended that she knew what was going on with her ex. Natalia rolled her eyes.

"They were bestfriends, and she died. Okay, he's going crazy. Just give him a second." Alex said defending Clay.

"He's not sad, okay? He's getting revenge." Courtney argued which made Natalia get angry, but it was sort of true. He was getting revenge, but he was very very sad.

"It's not like we don't deserve it." Alex pointed out before hissing from the pain he felt.

"Alex, come sit down." Jessica beckoned for him to sit. The door then opened revealing Marcus.

"Dude, you're late!" Justin complained.

"I talked to Tony. He says he'll take care of it." Marcus informed them. Natalia sighed. Apparently Clay was just something to take care of now.

"What does that even mean exactly?" Courtney asked, her voice sounding panicked.

"It means he'll calm him the fuck down and talk to him." Natalia spoke up, annoyed with all of these people talk shit about Clay.

"Look, Tony's not gonna do shit. We have to take care of this. End that little bastard once and for all." Justin declared and Natalia turned to him.

"Calm your ass down. That's fucking insane, Justin." Natalia scolded and he shut up. Although, anger was evident on his face.