three

Jessica Davis

LIFE REVOLVED AROUND the most frivolous things

LIFE REVOLVED AROUND the most frivolous things. Sex, drugs, money, and expensive things made everyone feel a little bit better about themselves, the world, and their surroundings. So, when rumors fly it's like a frenzy. It's fun, exciting even to hear people talking about the latest gossip.

The thing was, when your personal information was leaked and twisted, it was not fun. Girls were calling Natalia a slut and there was some speculation that she was part of the reason Hannah killed herself.

This types of rumors were glazed over by people on the tapes. If Natalia went down they all did, and she'd at least wait for court rather than spilling her dirtiest secrets to the school.

"Did you hear about Bex and Zach?" Montgomery asked Bryce, coming up to him. Natalia wasn't going to school. She had bigger things to worry about, like Jessica's testimony. She wanted to be there for her.

"If that's true, he's definitely fucking her," Bryce commented as he slammed his locker. Monty smiled with pride at Bryce. "Don't be a dick to her. She's getting it from everyone else."

"You're one to talk," Zach budded in making Bryce calmly turn to him. "Keep her name out of her mouth. In fact, keep every innocent girls name out of your mouth."

"He can keep her name out of his mouth, but can he keep himself from being in hers?" Montgomery joked and Zach bunched his fists angrily. "She's a good fuck. If you hug her after she'll go in for another round."

"Fuck you." Zach uttered angrily. He couldn't do this. Not now.

"Half of the guys at this school got a free ride. It's your turn." Montgomery smirked and Zach stepped forward only to be stopped by Bryce's hand.

"Time and place, Zachy," Bryce muttered glancing at all of the eyes on them. Zach huffed and walked off. "What the fuck, Monty?"

"It's true." Montgomery argued. Bryce to walk away from Monty. As much as he knew Natalia hated him, he had some doubts about the rumors. He knew for a fact she didn't put out.

It was freshman year.

Natalia hadn't found out that she was pretty yet. It was obvious since she spent her time in Clay Jensen's bedroom, reading his comics. At one point, she actually did like them.

On Halloween, she'd finally been invited to a party. She'd never really hung out with anyone besides Clay or Kat. She learned quickly that girls were mean and the boys only wanted one thing from her.

She went to the party excitedly. She was going with Kat since she was the one that had invited her.

They were going as an angel and a devil. Natalia had went as the angel and Kat was quick to volunteer for the the devil.