three

*SLIGHT MENTIONS OF THINGS TRIGGERING EMETOPHOBIA- NOT DESCRIPTIVE*

SOUL SEARCHING IS what highschool's all about

SOUL SEARCHING IS what highschool's all about. At least for Natalia. She can't decipher whether she's doing the right or wrong thing anymore. All she can do is hope another girl doesn't kill themselves over her.

She's always anxious about what she's doing. Is it really the best idea to leave Clay alone when these times could be the most crucial times to have someone?

He has Ani, Natalia kept reminding herself. School had become nothing compared to the stress she felt for Clay. Not talking to him stirred another whirlwind of problems.

Natalia lay in bed almost on the verge of throwing up because of the anxiety she felt. She clutched her stomach and glanced up at the time.

"Fuck," Natalia groaned, shooting up to vomit. She went to her bathroom and let it all out.

She sunk to her knees, shaking at the stress her body went through. Flushing the toilet, she wiped her mouth and let out a shaky sigh.

"Natalia, get your ass down here you'll be late!"

Natalia jumped at the sound of her mother's voice. She swallowed and stood up immediately to brush her teeth. She'd have to get ready and push through. She had to.

HER STOMACH PUMMELED itself as she sat silently in class. She clutched her stomach once again. Panic rushed over her as she watched Clay from afar. It's like she was spiraling. She swallowed and stood up. No vomit, just anxiety.

She was in class. It had some upperclassmen in it, so she wasn't entirely acquainted with anyone. The only time she spoke to someone was when she needed any help on an assignment.

She jotted down a couple notes and looked up at the board, copying notes when the overhead speaker went off.

"May I have your attention, please?" Bolan's voice asked over the speaker. "Moments ago, we received some extremely sad news from the Evergreen County Sheriff. Former Liberty student Bryce Walker was found this morning and has been confirmed dead."

Natalia paused her jotting. Her heart skipped a beat. The news was unmistakably clear. Bryce Walker was dead. She looked up dizzily. This had been something she selfishly dreamed of. Something she had once wanted. Bryce deserved to pay for what he did to her, but in the world they lived in it would be hard for him to pay the price.

She stopped paying attention after that. People talked, and some seemed genuinely upset and disturbed. Natalia just sat and stared right there.