*5*

WARNINGS: "Bastard" "Mentions of sex" "Mentions of murder" "Mentions of being deaf" "Drunk and disorderly" "Stab"

Sophia's POV:

It is now supper time. I believe we are having soup tonight. Spalding just finished serving both Nan and Queenie, and now, he is serving Madison, "Hey, Jeeves. Can I get some iceberg lettuce, with a side of blue cheese?"

In my opinion, blue cheese makes me feel nauseous. Queenie, "Girl, be nice to Spalding. Poor bastard ain't got no tongue." Madison won't stop pestering him, "Is that true, Jeeves? Did you use your tongue for something wicked? Or maybe you just suck at going down."

He then serves Zoe, "Oh. Come on, Jeeves. Show us your stub! Maybe we can put it to use!" He then continues to serve me, "Spalding, may I have some Broccoli and Cheese soup?" He nods his head.

He comes back later with a bowl for me, and he puts it out in front of me, "Thank you so much, Spalding." He smiles at me and nods, as his way of saying, 'thank you'-since he can't physically say it.

The whole table went quiet after Spalding left. I ask them all, "Yes?" Madison, "You thank Spalding?" I say, "It's good manners." She says, "You don't need manners when you are talking to a lower life form." Then I say, "Then I guess I don't need manners when I'm talking to you."

Zoe smiles as Madison gasps, Nan smiles as well, while Queenie yells, "Yes! You tell her, girl!" She looks to Zoe, "New girl. What are you in for?" Nan, "Her boyfriend" Queenie, "Nan, shut up before you get your ass in trouble."

I whisper to Zoe, "Nan has always dreamed of love" Madison, "Did you kill him?" I say, "Madison!" She goes, "It's just a question." Zoe, "No. It was an accident" Nan, "It was an accident, Zoe. And you will find love again. A strange and unexpected..." Queenie, "Are you just deaf or stupid?"

Madison, "Tell us about the accident. And don't spare all the gory details" Zoe looks to Madison, "So, why are you here?" Madison sets down her drinking cup, "My agent staged an intervention. Ever since my drunk and disorderly, I get blamed for all kinds of shit that I didn't do."

Nan points out, "But you did it. You killed the man" Madison shouts, "I get it, bitch. You're clairvoyant!" I look at Madison, "You're just mad because she rated you out, and she was right."

Madison goes silent, because she knew I was right, "Do you want to know what happened?" Madison, "The light hit him just fine" Queenie was confused, "All he said was "hit your mark."

I knew Queenie was about to hit a sore spot when she said this, "Why don't you just do the world a favor, and take an acting class, you D-list Botox bimbo."

Madison uses her powers to spill Queenie's hot soup all over her. Queenie then uses her powers to stab a fork into her hand- it didn't hurt Queenie one bit, but it hurt Madison a shit ton, "Ow! Stop it, you bitch!"

Queenie acted dumb, "Stop what? I don't feel nothing" Her purpose came out, "I'm a human voodoo doll" Madison screams at the amount of pain that she was receiving.

Nan shouts, "Stop! You're... you're going to get in trouble. Queenie, stop!" She tries to wedge the fork out of Queenie's grip- when she was successful, Queenie brought a knife to her neck. "I'll do it."

Nan, "Let's take a walk" Queenie looked at Nan like she had two heads, "A walk?" I say, "Yes. Go get some fresh air, Queenie" She gets up and walks away, "Fine. I'm not hungry, anyway."

Madison, "Like anyone believes that. Well, that was disturbing. Given the choices around here, it looks like you're my new best friend." My and Madison's phones ring, indicating us about texts.

Madison looks to Zoe, "Do you own any clothes that don't come from the Gap?" Zoe, "Not really. Why?" I got excited, "You can borrow something of mine. There's a frat party tonight."

Madison, "Sophia is always looking for an excuse to dress someone up." I say, "My dream is to become the next biggest fashion designer on the planet. Fashion is my true passion in life."

Madison, "We just got the tweets."