*26*

WARNINGS: "burning at the stake"

Sophia's POV:

My mother, Myrtle, me, Queenie and Madison all stood at a rectangular wooden table. Madison, "I know what you guys are doing. You want me to finish the Seven Wonders, so you're trumping up some competition. I'm not stupid."

Queenie and I, in sync, "Yes, you are." I ask my mother, "Are you ready?" My mom takes off her sunglasses, and she begin her Seven Wonders test.

She was able to light the flame, not just that one, but the fireplace as well. She made Queenie dance, and me give her a hug. She made the piano levitate. She was able to travel both to the world and back before sun up. She gasped. Myrtle, "What did you see?" I tell her, "Mother, we're here."

She said, "Me. Trying to get Fiona's approval, but getting bitch-slapped for it. Not exactly new" She vanished and reappeared at the entrance, "Transmutation." Myrtle and I, in sync, "That's five Wonders accomplished." We smile at each other.

Myrtle, "Let us move to the sixth, Divination. Cordelia" Madison snaps, "Fine. Okay. I'm back in" Queenie and I chuckle, "What? It's only fair. This thing started as a competition, I say we end it like one. Divination. Let's rock."

Myrtle, "Hidden in this house are items belonging to former Supremes." She spills some items on the table, "Cordelia, in the pebbles, the location of the item which belonged to Mimi Del Ongpre." She put her hands on the table above the pebbles.

Madison, "Who knew the test came in Braille?" I silence her, "Shh" Mom, "Southwest corner. Up the stairs. Second door down the hall, beneath the dresser." I follow my mom's instructions, and I go to find the item.

I came back with the item, "The antique broach presented to Supreme Mimi axel Ongpre on the night of the Great Ascension." Myrtle, "Correct." I slide it to Madison, "Your turn, hotshot."

Myrtle, "Divine for us, the location of the object belonging to Supreme Anna Leigh Leighton. Madison." Madison gives, "This is stupid. I'm not doing it." Myrtle, "Because you can't?"

Madison, "Let me show you some real power. Let's go into the greenhouse right now, and I'll bring Zoe back to life." Myrtle insists, "Divination first. We're doing this by the book."

Madison, "I'm sick of your book! I have so many powers, I could tear this room apart untim there's nothing left but your little trinkets. But, no, I have to do this bullshit." Queenie and I look at each other, and we roll our eyes.

Myrtle, "Fail" Madison panics, "Wait" She does the same thing as my mother, "The vase above the fireplace." Queenie goes to retrieve the item, but there was nothing there, "Wrong."

Madison, "The piano. I meant. I meant the piano. There's something in the thing." They all look to me, and I walk over to the piano, and there was nothing inside it, "Girl, no." Madison acts like she is beside herself, "This is bullshit." Queenie, "Cordelia did it."

Madison, "Because the game is rigged, Queenie, Sophia. Wake up!" Myrtle, "You would accuse us of chicanery?" Madison, "You bet your bony ass." She takes out a cigarette, lights it and begins to smoke it, "I never had a shot at running this shit hole coven."

Madison reveals, "I didn't even want to come here in the first place, it's all just some jacked-up version of Celebrity Rehab. I'm out of here." Myrtle, "Thus endeth your Seven Wonders."

Madison, "Oh, no shit. Lady! I'm going back to Hollywood, where people are normal. And I suggest you change your locks, because when I tell TMZ everything, it won't be long before torches, pitchforks and Molotov cocktails become a real big part of your day. Peace out!" She storms out of the room.

Kyle begins to attack Madison, because she didn't care about the death of Zoe-who was the friend, who brought him back to me. My mother and I work together to bring Zoe back to life.

We were able to bring Zoe back to life, but Kyle killed Madison, by choking her. The hallmark of any rising Supreme is glowing, radiant health." My mother, once she became the new Supreme, she became young again, and she earned back her sight.

Queenie, Zoe, Myrtle and I were there to welcome her. Myrtle, "Behold. The one true Supreme." Madison did rat us out to TMZ, and we had to give interviews.

And now, people are contacting us from all over, witches-who never knew they had a place that they could go to. My mother as the new Supreme is taking us into a new era.

Now, Myrtle wants to die again. Being burned at the stake. She was brought back to life by Misty, but she believes that she has lived her purpose, and now, it is time for her to go.

Myrtle leads us in a bright orange dress, followed by the two security guards, my mother, me, Queenie and Zoe. She would not listen, for when my mother told her that she would not let her be burned at the stake.

Mom, "In the absence of the Council, as reigning Supreme of this coven, I hereby decree for the murders of our sister witch Cecily Pembroke, and our colleague, Quentin Fleming. Myrtle Snow, are hereby sentenced to death by fire."

Myrtle, "Cordelia, my sweet daughter. I have never been more proud" Mom, "Any last words?" Myrtle, "Only one. Balenciaga!" She screamed as she was burned alive, again. I comforted my mother as the sight before us took place. Zoe and Queenie followed my mother and I as we left the sight.