*24*

Sophia's POV:

We were all studying, and practicing for the Seven Wonders test. In our own ways. One way or another. I'm not going to reveal how I have been practicing for my own test, but just know that I have been.

We all gathered, Sunday at dawn. Down the stairs we went, and Stevie Nicks met us there, as she was singing a song titled, 'The Seven Wonders.'

All dressed in black. Once again. It could be us attending our own funeral. Myrtle, "The great Leonardo da Vinci, who I'm certain was a warlock, although it's never been proven. In his masterpiece, The Last Supper, depicted grilled eels, bread and wine on the table. I've chosen caviar from the Caspian Sea. Served on blinis."

Myrtle, "Along with champagne. As fitting stand-ins, as we partake of our own last supper. For one of you, a last moment of freedom and anonymity before assuming the Supremacy. For any one of you others, possibly a last meal."

Mom, "Since the beginning of this coven, it has been every outgoing Supreme's duty to identify her successor. Which Fiona, not only neglected to do, she actually tried to kill her successor."

Myrtle, "So we are doing something never done in our history. We are going to give all five of you the chance to prove yourselves. Only one of you will succeed. To quote the Bible loosely... "When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I understood. But when I became a woman, I put aside childish things."

Mom, "Childhood is over, my girls. Put aside fears, reservations, and petty things. Kick ass tomorrow."