*16*

WARNINGS: "corpse" "necrophiliac" "killer" "mentions of branding" "mentions of sex" "b***s"

Sophia's POV:

Queenie, "Fiona's leaving in a taxi" We all stood in the attic, Spalding's bedroom- where he was keeping Madison's decaying corpse, and dressing her up like one of his dolls, "All right, you twisted, tea-serving necrophiliac." Says Zoe.

Zoe, "It's time to fess up. You killed Madison" He looks at her confused, "What's he thinking?" Nan answers, "He's not afraid of children?" Queenie laughs, "Really?" She cracks her knuckles.

Zoe smiles sinisterly, "Yeah. We all know exactly how tough he is" She held a hot spatula up and she handed it to me, I don't know why I took it, "Here's how this works, asshole. We ask the questions, you think the answers. She reads your mind."

She tells me to do it, and I do as she says, all while smiling evilly. He gasped and moaned as it touched his skin. I took it away as Queenie chuckles, "Fiona's not here to help you now, riffraf. Best be straight."

Zoe, "You killed Madison, didn't you?" Nan answers for him, "Yes" Zoe asks, "Why?" From the thoughts being shared between Nan and Spalding, she answers, "I'm a man of uniquely developed appetites" Nan states, "Sex."

We all groan. Zoe, "Was she your first?" Spalding begins to cry, "Yes. I had to have her." I could sense something, he is lying, he is covering up for someone else.

Spalding, "Madison Montgomery. She was so beautiful. The moment we met, I knew that only by sliding myself into her cold, stiff unyielding mound would I ever feel like a real man again."

Nan, "His first. Yes" Spalding, "Ask yourselves what will you tough little witches do now? Turn me into the authorities? Exposing the coven? Bringing us all to ruin?"

Spalding, "I think you're smarter than that" Queenie kicks his balls, "What's he saying?" Nan, "That we can't do shit" I say, "I can" I wave it over his face, then I hand it to Queenie, who uses her magic to make Spalding feel pain- which he does.

Queenie and I laugh. Nan, "That's enough" I say, "Fine" and I give it back to Zoe, "We'll wait till he wakes up to kill him" Queenie whispers to him, "I want him to feel it."

I say, "We're not going to kill him. I'm not sure he really killed Madison" Nan points out, "He admitted it. I read his mind" Zoe, "He grew up I. A house full of witches." I add, "And he knows how to keep secrets."

Zoe, "I'm with Sophia on this one. Bet he's learned a trick or two" Nan, "I..." Queenie, "So, if he didn't kill her, who did?" I say, "That's what we have to find out. I feel like we need some mystery/thriller music up in here, just for the mood. One of those... 'to be continued'...