*6*

WARNINGS: Mentions of consuming alcohol, fascism, gang rape.

Sophie's POV:

The party was smashing. Lights low, with colors flashing instead. The music was like I was at a concert, and the dancing was high like the alcohol drinks that were being served.

I stayed behind with Zoe, while Madison went off to get a drink. We walked around, until we came upon an ice sculpture. I looked through it, until I saw a guy looking back at me from the other side.

He had shaggy blonde hair, was wearing a blue and yellow jacket, and his eyes, like chocolate drops, that I could just melt into. It felt like the scene from the movie 'Romeo + Juliet,' with Leonardo DiCaprio.

He smiles a big cheesy smile at me, and I gush and blush at how adorable he is, when I look down at my shoes. I guide Zoe to a hallway, when I hear a masculine voice behind me, "Thought you looked thirsty."

I turn around and it's him, "Are those your superpowers? Being super cute, and being able to sense dehydration?" He smiles, "Some of them" I act surprised, "Ah. Frat boy, right?" He nods. I say to him, "Some people think frats are full of fascists."

He says, "I don't mind being reduced to a stereotype, but I'm on a scholarship. My mom lives down in the Ninth Ward. Besides, didn't you come down here with the new girl and a movie star?"

I laugh, "Okay. Okay." We soon get into a friendly conversation, "Really? A finishing school?" I say, "Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies. It is not recommended that you say that five times fast."

He says, "Wow" I say, "I don't want to talk about me anymore, okay?" He says, "You're the first hot girl I ever met, who does not want to talk about herself. There's got to be something wrong with you." It goes silent for a minute between us.

He then says, "I know. You have a boyfriend." I laugh, "What? I don't have a boyfriend" He smiles, "What? Like I said, so hot." He hides his face in his fingers, then shows me his eyes, "Aww, you are so cute."

I say, "Kyle, I like you..." but before I continue, Zoe runs up to me, "Have you seen Madison?" My eyes widen, "Oh shit. No" We all start to search for Madison. Zoe, "Hey. We can't find her anywhere."

Kyle, "What? You think she ditched you two? I'll look around upstairs. Hang on." He went to check, while Zoe and I followed him upstairs. I hear Kyle open a door and yell, "What the hell are you doing? Are you out of your mind?"

I hear some banging, groaning and grunting going on, then a bunch of boys run out of the room with Kyle running out after them, when Zoe and I entered the room.

We saw Madison in a mess of her own distress, "Madison?" Zoe, "Shit" I lay Madison's head on my lap, "Madison? Oh my God" Zoe, "Madison. Hey. Hey. Did they give you something?"

I checked her eye pupils, "Yeah. Her eyes are dilated" Zoe and I shared a look, "Big time. Those idiots gave her something." Madison continues to moan and groan in pain, "It hurts."

I look to Zoe, "Put a blanket over her, please?" She does as I say, "Okay. Stay here with Sophie, okay. We are not going to let them get away with this." I stay with Madison, while Zoe runs after the boys.

I tried to calm her tears and distress, when she tells me, "I want to get up" I ask her, "Are you sure?" She nods her head. I help her get up, as we get out of the Frat party house, and catch up to Zoe.

Madison was able to flip the bus with her mind and hand. I heard the screams and shouts of the boys. But, it didn't last for long, as an explosion took place soon after.

I broke down in cries and sobs, as I yelled, "NOO!! KYLE!!!" That was all I remember as I black out and faint.

I don't blame Madison for what she did, but, Kyle is now dead, because of her, and because of those stupid idiotic pervert boys.