*18*

WARNINGS: "Car crash" "Vomit" "Death" "Spirit board" "Flame"

Sophia's POV:

When Madison came too, she was distorted, and would ask questions like, "Was I in a car crash?" Zoe hands her a glass, "Drink this. Ginger'll help your stomach."

She smiles as she drinks it, but she then throws it up. We all gag in disgust. I rub her back, as she coughs. She sits back up. Queenie, "Do you know who you are?" She answers, "I'm Madison Montgomery. I make $7 million a picture. I have two Teen Choice Awards." Zoe, "You died."

I say, "We brought you back." Queenie, "What's the last thing you remember?" Madison, "Red. After that, it is all dark." Nan, "Did you see a bright light?" Madison, "No. There's nothing on the other side. It's just black, forever."

We hear my mother scream, "Cordelia?!" I ran out of the room quick as a flash, "Mother?!" Zoe, "It's locked" I say, "No shit. Sherlock"

We hear jazz music, and then that clarifies it. Queenie, "It's the Axeman. You released him?!?" I went bonkers. I look at Zoe, "Fuck you, bitch!" Zoe, "I told him I would. I lied!"

Zoe and us run down the stairs. I open the door to the bookcase, "We need a spell. To make him move on." Queenie, "I told you not to mess with that spirit board. Yeah, there's a shit ton of books in there, and not one of them is written in English."

Zoe searched with her mind and hand, until she was able to find the book that she was looking for, "This one's it." The book itself flips to a page. We all join hands, and we recite a spell. Flames lit up around us as the lights went out.

We were able to get into the door, and I immediately hug my mother, "Mama." She hugs me back, "Oh, my darling." I say, "I'm here. So is Nan, Zoe and Queenie."