*27*

Sophia's POV:

Queenie, "You gotta check this shit out" Zoe and I look out the window, girls dressed in black lined up at the gate, waiting to enter, like we were the newest store in the mall.

I say, "Line's around the block" Queenie, "Where are we gonna put all these girls?" Mom, "We'll buy more houses if we have to. Look at you." We all face my mother, to give her our full attention.

Mom, "You three are powerful witches, with more skills and confidence at your young age than I has for much of my life. I need all three of you to help me fulfill the promise of all this coven can be. A place to protect, develop and celebrate witches. You will not only be my right hands, you will be my Council."

That's right- Zoe, Queenie and I are now members of the Council. Mom, "What do you say?" I smile, "Yes. Of course. I accept!" Queenie, "I got your back." My mom smiles at both of us, "Good." Then we look to Zoe, "And you?" Zoe smiles, "I'd be honored." They take my mom's hands, and I put mine on her shoulders.

Queenie, "Should we open the doors now?" Mom, "Not yet. Stay here. There's just one more thing I need to deal with." We waited for my mother to walk down the stairs, and when she did, she said, "All right, let's open the doors."

Kyle, as our butler opened the door. We walk behind my mother as the door opens, "Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies... girls' fishing school in 1790. Afterwards, it came under new management. Our management."

Mom says, "We survive. Up until now, that's all we've done. But as I look at your faces-all of them beautiful. I know together, we can do more than survive. It's our time to thrive." A girl asks, "What's a Supreme?" Queenie, "You're looking at her." My mother smiles as the question is answered.

Salem, "There is a chance, however slim, that my ironic and detached nature could be misconstrued as jerkiness."