*9*

Sophia's POV:

I went and laid some fake flowers by the picture of Kyle, I chose fake ones, that way that they won't ever die, like how he did. At that thought,I cried, I couldn't handle it, it was becoming too much for me. Zoe came with me for support.

I went home, avoided my mother, just laid in my bed and cried my eyes out, for what seemed like an eternity, I could hear sobs coming from the bathroom, and I knew it was Madison, crying with the mix of the rushing water.

-THE NEXT MORNING-

I hear the sound of my door opening, "Rise and shine, daughter." She cradles my head, "I wish you would tell me what is going on." I say, "You wouldn't understand." She says, "Try me." I say, "I'm just not ready." She says, "Okay, munchkin. I'll see you downstairs."

Madison, "My God, get over it already" I say, "Not that simple, unlike you. He spent his summers volunteering for the United Way" She rolls her eyes, "Oh. He should be canonized."

Zoe wraps her arms around my shoulders, in support, "How can you be such a bitch?" Madison, "Because I understand people, and that guy would have happily taken a turn on me if he had the chance."

I cry, "No, that's bullshit. He wasn't like that" Madison, "Those guys were his frat brothers. It's guilt by association." I state, "No. I don't accept that." Madison, "Look, for the sake of peace among roommates. I'm sorry that I killed your boy candy, okay?"