*17*

WARNINGS: "burned at the stake" "dead" "murder" "corpse" "smoking"

Zoe's POV:

I handcuffed Kyle, who grunted and groaned because he couldn't move very well. We were able to bring him back from the dead, and he is now a 'Frankenstein' version of Kyle.

We brought him back from the dead for Sophia, hoping that with him returning into her life, that she will be full of life and happiness again. I had to tell him, "It's okay. You're okay." He calms down.

Misty, the witch who was once thought to be burned at the stake, is actually alive, "He must really like your friend. They belong together." I say, "Not likely. He murdered his mother."

I brought Madison's body with me, "What can you do?" Misty looks over the girls' dead rotting corpse, and sniffs it, "I can help you dig a hole. She's already rotting. Plus, she's missing an arm."

Salem was reading a book with glasses, "I can't remember what it's like to be human."

I remember, "I have it. I can sew it back on her like I did with Kyle" Misty asks me, "Have you seen his scar? You're not so hot with a needle and thread. Come on." He tilts his head in confusion when she says that.

Misty, "We'll find a soft spot in the yard" I disagree, "No. You have the power of resurgence. You have to bring her back" In her Southern accent, she says, "Give me some of that mud," I do as she says, and the ritual to bring Madison back to life begins.

She inhales as she brings her hands up to Madison's face. She blows softly, as their foreheads connect. She looks to me, "I need your help. Too much death inside her. Put your hands on her stomach and push."

Madison begins to choke, and she gasps. Misty shouts, "Keep pushing!" She gags, as we push on her stomach. She screams as bugs are being released out of her like from an old book, that has not been touched in a long time.

She sits up, as she screams and coughs. She gasps as she comes back to life, "I need a cigarette"