*23*

WARNINGS: "death" "a gruesome way to pass away" "psycho mass murderer" "evil" "knifes" "blood"

Sophia's POV:

After my mother made the discovery about my grandmother's death, it took a sudden turn. Madison, "Holy shit. So, she's really gone?" My mother stands back up. Madison, "Does anyone feel any different?"

Salem, "I still feel like me. I'm still a cat, with black fur."

Everyone asks, "Where's the body?" My mother, "In the swamps. He fed her to the alligators" What a gruesome way to die. Zoe, "Jesus" I'm not going to lie, I did feel a little sad about the murder of my grandmother.

Misty, "Well, that's it then. Even I can't bring somebody back once they're gator shit." I rub her arm in a comforting manner, and we smile at each other. Queenie, "Okay. So, whose going to do this? Somebody's got to kill this creep."

She is right, and so is Misty. Myrtle, "Oh, bloody-blood-blood all day in this place." Madison did something, "Is that really necessary?" Madison, "Yes. He's a psycho mass murderer." Myrtle, "Is there anyone here of whom that could not be said? He's a poor troubled soul, he has saved this coven by doing away with Fiona."

Like I have mentioned before, Myrtle and my grandmother did not get along. Myrtle, "And as Cervantes once said, "Ahen there is music, there can be no evil." Cervantes never meant this asshole."

Kyle takes the man, who grunts like an animal. Madison volunteers to kill the man, and she is true to her word. Misty, "We really don't need a man to protect us." Zoe, Misty, Queenie and I hold our hands, and summon knifes to the man.

Zoe and I shout, "Nobody messes with our coven!" Our faces become covered in his blood. He eventually dies, not just by Madison, but by all of us.

Kyle puts the portrait of my grandmother up on the ceiling. Mom, "How does she look?" Myrtle, "Magnificent. I wish you could see it" I put my hand on my mother's, "She looks good. Mom" We smile at each other.

We all gathered in front of the portrait of my grandmother, all of us in a coven. Mom, "I can. I can see it through you. She was so beautiful." Zoe, "She was a great Supreme." Zoe puts her hand on my shoulder, as a sign of support, and we smile at each other.

Queenie, "A lot to live up to" I smile, "Indeed" Mom, "One of the best. She was a force to be reckoned with, but she was a horrible Supreme. She shirked all of her responsibility, including the most important: identifying her successor."

Mom, "So, it will be up to us to find our new leader. And the only way is through the test of Seven Wonders. And since it could be any one of you, you will all be tested."

Mom, "The Seven Wonders. Sunday at dawn, it begins. Everyone participates. And by next week, we will have a new Supreme."

Salem screams, "I HATE MY LIFE!"