*19*

WARNINGS: Mentions of "slit your throat" "killed" "sex"

Zoe's POV:

I brought Kyle to the school, but I chained him up again, "I want to trust you, Kyle. You need to learn how to communicate. When you're hungry. When you're tired. When you feel like you might do something bad."

I guess, I assigned myself to teaching him, "When you're hungry. I want you to say, "food." When he says it correctly, I say, "Good. When you're tired, you can say... "bed."

He yells, "Not! Stupid" I reassure him, "I know you're not. You're not stupid. Sophia doesn't think you're stupid" He smiles a little, "Sophia?" I smile, "Yeah. Sophia. For Sophia." He smiles and repeats after me, "For Sophia."

He nods, but rapidly shakes his head, "Everything you know, it's stuck in your head. I'm trying to help you, so you can function like a person." He screams, "No!" He throws his food across the room.

I say, "Stop. Shh" Madison walks in, "Jesus. Who's this?" I ask, "Don't you remember? It's Kyle. We used a spell, brought him back to life? You killed him."

She ignores everything, "Oh, uh, Cordelia wants to see you. That would be impossible, but she does want to talk. Both she and Sophia." When Kyle hears the name of the headmistress' daughter, he shoots up and yells, "Sophia! Sophia!"

I calm him down, "No. not yet. You will see her again, soon."

Sophia's POV:

I thought I heard a voice coming from upstairs, it sounded like Kyle's voice, but I payed it no attention, as it was probably my mind messing with me.

I help my mom walk into the room, where we were going to talk with Zoe, "You go into the hospital, and you wonder if you'll ever come out again. You come out and you wonder, "Goddamn, what have I been doing all these years?"

I ask, "Tea?" Zoe, "No, thank you" Mom, "I would say everything is different now, but it's not. Everything around here is exactly the same. Only difference is... now, I see it."

Mom, "The Axeman was a bad spirit. You not only brought him here, you sent him packing. Which means, you are one hot shit witch. Power like yours does not go unnoticed. Which means, you've got a bullseye on your back, kiddo."

Mom, "Our biggest enemy is locked, loaded, and looking at you. Marie Laveau. My mother." Zoe, "But she's on our side" I say, "Fiona Goode has been on the same side her whole life: her own."

Mom, "Now, I don't know, if you are the next Supreme, nobody does. But, if she jumps to that conclusion, right or wrong, she will slit your throat. Just like she did to Madison."

The couch all of a sudden sneezes, and Salem says, "The couch is allergic to cats? Finally! Someone whose life is more pathetic than mine!"

Zoe smiles, "Nobody knows who killed Madison. Not even Madison." I say, "She doesn't, but she does. Cordelia knows." Mom, "My mother killed her because she thought Madison was the next leader of our coven."

I say, "She wanted to absorb her power, her life force. So, if she even thinks you're next...you're next." Zoe's face grew into one of fear, "Holy shit." Mom, "Right? Fiona is fading, growing weaker. Which only makes her more dangerous."

I say, "A wounded animal will rip you apart if it's cornered" Zoe, "So, what do we do?" We look to my mother, "It's simple. We're going to kill my mother. Kill her once, kill her good, kill her dead."

For some reason, I could not ignore the voice I heard earlier, so I went up to my bedroom, and there I saw Kyle, on the floor, chained up. I was in shock and I start to cry.

He must've heard my sobs, because that head full of blonde shaggy hair looks up at me, and he slowly mutters out, "Soph..i..a?" I say, "Kyle?" He stands up, as best he can, and he opens his arms for me. I immediately go into his arms, and we hug.

He kissed my head, "I...missed...you...so...much" I look at him and I say, "I missed you too. I thought you were dead." He says, "I...was...but...I...couldn't...stay...for...long."

Zoe's POV:

I chase after Sophia, she left so abruptly, and in a hurry, after the gathering with her mother. I say, "Sophia! Wait!" But, she didn't stop. One minute, I'm chasing after her, so that I can ask her what is happening, the next minute- I open the door, and there she is- having sex with her boyfriend, Kyle.

Sophia's POV:

Kyle and I must've missed each other a lot, because then next thing I know, I wake up the next morning, and the sun is shining brightly through my closed white lace curtains.