*25*

Sophia's POV:

-THE NEXT DAY-

Myrtle, "The Seven Wonders. Usually we move from easiest to hardest. But since we're breaking with tradition this year, let's begin with my personal favorite: Telekinesis."

Kyle has become the new butler for the Academy, he started the test by lighting a candle. A candle. In front of each of us. He locked us with me as he lit my candle. Misty, "What if I can't do it?" Mom, "Then you're not the Supreme" Madison, "And you can go back to your swamp."

Myrtle, "Misty. You're first" Mom, "Intention" She bends forward to face the candle in front of her, and she brought it to her, "I did it!" She smiles before she blows the flame out.

Madison, "Almost sounds like you want it." Mom, "It's not about want. You either are or you aren't a Supreme." Myrtle, "Queenie?" She went next, and it worked, "Yup" and she blew out the flame.

Myrtle, "Madison, obviously, this is your bailiwick." Madison, "Whatever that means." It worked for her as well. Myrtle, "Sophia?" I look at my candle, and it comes to me with ease and grace. I smile as I blow out my flame, "Perfection."

Myrtle, "Last but not least, Zoe" It worked for her as well. Myrtle, "Concilium" She announces as the next text, "Commonly only known to the public as "mind control." Myrtle sat beside my mother on a white couch, while Kyle stood behind them, in a nice suit, carrying cups of what I'm assuming to be, wine.

Myrtle, "It's a tricky little craft. When properly exercised, can bend the strongest of wills to your desire. Now, let's see which of you fillies has really got the stuff."

Misty went first. Queenie, "Stare all you want, flower child. Nobody controls my mind but me." Queenie was put in front of her, and Misty makes her slap herself, "Oh, shit," and then again, "Knock it off!" It keeps happening, as Misty smiles, "This is fun."

Myrtle yells, "Next!" It was Queenie in front of Misty, "No hard feelings about..." Queenie makes her pull her own hair, "Ow!" Myrtle, "Next" It is now Madison in front of Zoe, this sound be good.

Madison looks to Kyle, and she makes the drinks spill. I yell, "He's not part of this!" Madison, "He is now" She makes Zoe slap herself multiple times.

Myrtle, "Well done" Madison, "I'm not done" She made Kyle choke Zoe, until my mom made him fly off. It was not in his control-it was Madison, "That's enough. Let's move on."

Madison, "Having fun yet?" Zoe, "Yeah. It's a real party." I got to have the pleasure of facing against Madison, and I won. I made the bitch pee herself.

Myrtle, "The descent into the nether world will be your next test. Getting to hell will be simple for girls of your talents." Madison, Zoe, Queenie, Misty and I laid in a circle face up, "Getting to hell will be simple for girls of your talents. It's the getting back, darlings, that is the challenge."

Myrtle, "If your soul hasn't returned to your boat by sun up, you'll die" Misty, "What do you think it'll be like?" Zoe, "I was hoping to never find out." Myrtle turns the sand over, and the test begins, "Girls, you may begin."

We enact the spell- all of us. Queenie goes to hers- which would still be serving food at that restaurant in Destroit, back in 2012. She was the first to return.

Then Madison. I go next, and I gasped, "God, what was that? I was in the 17th century, right behind Marie Antoinette, about to get my head chopped off by a giant guillotine." Zoe woke up not that later after me.

Kyle hugs and kisses me, "It's okay. It's okay. I'm right here." I smile, "Thank god, I still have my head." We smile and laugh. Everyone, but Misty came back.