*12*

WARNINGS: "burned at the stake" "attack"

Since then:

Zoe returned Kyle to his biological mother(Oh no)

Delphine LaLaurie has become the maid at the coven's finishing school.

Cordelia is not able to have a second child, even though she wants one really bad- not just for her, but also for Sophia.

Luke, is the new neighbor boy, he and his family are very LDS. He likes Nan, and she likes him too.

Anyone is believed to be the next Supreme witch. Could it be Madison? Could it be Queenie? Everyone is battling for this certain position of highness.

Fiona accidentally killed Madison, in a fit of rage, when she wouldn't end Fiona's life, to take over as the next Supreme.

The Council started to become suspicious of the recent things that were happening around the school. They brought themselves over.

Cordelia became blind, by someone splashing acid at her eyes.

The enemy of Delphine, conjured up some zombies, to take Delphine down. To take down the coven. She took it another step, and conjured up the daughter zombies of Delphine's daughters- Pauline, Jeanne and(the middle daughter).

Of course, the zombie attack was useless- because the coven came out on top.

Myrtle Snow, a member of the Council- she was found to be trying to get revenge on my grandmother, who Myrtle attended the academy with, and she believed that my grandmother did not deserve to be the Supreme witch.

Myrtle Snow was burned at the stake, like all the witches before us in the past had died. We wore our black funeral clothes again, except this time- it was for a real funeral.

Queenie was attacked- by the Minotaur, traumatized after the whole thing. Not only that, Queenie helped Fiona frame an innocent woman to death, without her knowledge.