*14*

WARNINGS: "Spirit board" "Chopped up women" "serial killer"

Sophia's POV:

We start to research about 'The Axeman,'-the person, who answered us with the spirit board, "Is there anyone that doesn't have a fan site?" Nan, "I don't."

Queenie, "Did you find anything new?" Zoe, The Axeman killed eight people, scared the crap out of the city, never got caught." I pull one out to Zoe, and she says, "Listen to this. "If women will not dance to the sound of my axe. I shall gladly make them dance with the other."

Zoe, "Did you know a saxophone is called an axe?" Queenie, "So, he chopped women up 'cause they wouldn't be his groupies?" Zoe, "Plus men who protected them. We never got to ask about Madison."

I snap to her, "Why do you care?" Queenie, "Yeah. A spirit'll say anything to get released. They mess with you." Zoe, "Is that why he said we killed him?" Nan, "No. He thinks we're them."

I say, "Class of 1919. The same year the Axeman disappeared." Queenie, "This Jazz killer has killed long enough. This city is done trembling. Tonight it ends." Zoe, "Witches killed the Axeman. If there's even a chance he knows where Madison is, we got to make contact."

Queenie and I shout, "No! No" Queenie, "No way I'm helping you release the Axeman" She turns to Nan, "Nan?" Nan, "I'm out" She looks to me, "Sophia?" I say, "Don't look at me."

Zoe, "You left your lives, and came across the country just to puss out now?" I say, "Hold up, before you give your dumb speech that is supposed to motivate us, why don't you think a minute as to why we don't want to do this."

Zoe, "If this is all the fight we have left in us, at the end of our race, witches deserve to die." I look to her, "Well, look who's talking. You whiny bitch."

Zoe's POV:

I know Sophia is right, I am being a whiny bitch.