*7*

WARNINGS: "Bus crash murder" "critical condition" "deceased"

Sophia's POV:

I got out of bed, with messy hair, way later than I usually do. I actually tumbled down the stairs when I got to them. Thank goodness no one saw that.

I stumbled into the kitchen, when I got some coffee started for myself-maybe I just need something to wake up. The girls were watching the news, "The Louisiana campus is still in shock over the tragic bus crash last night. 9 members of the fraternity, Kappa Lambda Gamma were on board. Several boys died on the scene. Two were rushed to Troost Medical Center, where they remain in critical condition."

I looked away from the television, "Officials will not confirm the identities of the deceased" Madison turns the tv off, "Hey. I was watching that!" Nan says. Madison, I don't blame her for not wanting to watch it, "Why? It's yesterday's news."

She is right. It is yesterdays news. She goes to get some breakfast, "They got any Greek yogurt?" I could hear Zoe whispering to Madison, "We have to tell somebody what happened. Sophia, she is not herself."

Zoe, "The one she met-Kyle-Madison, he tried to stop it. He was on that bus. She is completely devastated." Fiona came in and started to talk about how devastating it was-the whole bus flipping thing.

Fiona, "A bus flip? That's not easy. But you were sloppy, little witch bitch" Madison, "Go to hell. You stupid hag" When she flicks her wrist in the direction of Madison, she gets tossed into the wall, and she collapses below it.

Fiona, "Now, I've read all your files" she puts out her cigarette, "And you're never gonna become great women of our clan, sitting around here at Hogwarts, under the confused instruction of my daughter." She forgets that I am on book six of the Harry Potter series, and that her daughter is my mother.

Yes. Fiona Goode is my mother's mother, making me the grandchild of Fiona Goode, "We're going on a field trip. Jesus. Go change your clothes." She says to Queenie, "Wear something black."