*11*

WARNINGS: "body parts" "body bags" "Mentions of sex" "the Devil" "ritual" "Devil's cross" "crash" "guns" "blood" "corpse"

Zoe's POV:

Madison pushed me inside the morgue, and we turned the lights on. I felt really bad seeing Sophia upset, it was not like her at all, I begged and begged Madison to take me to the morgue, and she finally gave in.

She turns to me, "I know what you and Sophia did. I'm gonna pay her back. Dealing with that asshole. She staying with me. So, I'm gonna return the favor. Sophia let me borrow this for today."

I say, "It's in Latin. What is this?" Madison, "Resurrection spell. We're going to bring Sophia's boyfriend back to life." She opens the doors, turns on the lights- and there are all the dead bodies from the bus crash.

Madison, "Guess that crash was even worse than I thought" She opens one plastic body bag, "No, don't!" I gasp. Madison, "He's still kind of cute, though." Thank god, Sophia wasn't here with us. Kyle was all cut up, just so he could fit in the body bag- but even that didn't contain his whole body.

I shout, "Madison!" She observes, "Guess they're trying to figure out where everything goes" I beg her, "Can we please just get out of here?" She turns to me, "Zoe, look around this room. Okay, what do you see?"

I say, "A tragedy" She says, "I see potential. Look, nice legs over there. A great set of guns. I wonder if he's a show-er, or a grower" I yell, "What's your point, Madison?" She says, "We take the best boy parts, we attach them to Kyle's head, and we build the perfect boyfriend."

I say to her, "Is this just a joke to you?" Madison, "No, it's a challenge. And all we have to do is follow this recipe. Find me a saw."

We rolled a cart out with all of the body parts, with Kyle's head. I had to keep in mind, that this is for Sophia. Madison, "I need a bowl, and some hair from his head." I do as she says. I dim the lights, and light the candles- as we begin the process.

She lights the match, and we breathe in the smoke. The ritual begins, as we sew the body parts together. I have the hope that these are his right body parts.

We scream, as we hold our hands over our ears. Madison, "Give me your hand." I do, "Blood is our sacrament." We cut ourselves, and our blood drops in the blood. She begins the spell. I say, "Did we just marry the Devil? 'Cause I don't know if I would be down for that."

Madison screams, as thunder erupts with lightning. We drew a cross on his chest, made out of our blood. It was like a scene straight out of the movie, Frankenstein.

I look at her, "You sure you said the spell correctly?" Madison, "I've been acting since I was five. I know my lines." Madison gets out, and I say to Kyle's corpse, "I'm so sorry, Kyle. None of this would have happened if we weren't at that party. Sophia's life has just been so out of control lately. She misses you very badly." I give him a love note and a small teddy bear that I know Sophia would've wanted him to have.

I ended up driving Kyle's corpse to the place of...Misty Day.