THREE

"I was enchanted to meet you

"I was enchanted to meet you."

"What the fuck do you mean you don't have it?" I shouted at the shaking man.

"I d-don't h-have it a-all, sir," his voice trembled. Pathetic.

"That's too bad," I smirked sadistically at him as I raised my gun, positioning it to the middle of his eyes.

"P-please give m-me a-another c-chance! I've g-got two k-kids, s-sir," he cried.

"You should have thought about that before you stole from me, Arnold, " I said before I shot him right between his eyes, ending his life.

"Clean this shit up," I ordered to my men as I walked out the room in my bloodstained shirt.

I hate America.

"Giovanni, you have a meeting today with one of the shareholders at Clara's Café, " Donatello, my right hand man and best friend said just as I walked into the office. He was the only one who could address me with my name.

I don't only do illegal business. I own a handful of investment companies across Europe and the rest of the world. I was forced into the mafia life when my father died at 18, and I've been here ever since then. My father, Alessandro DaVinci was the Don of the Italian mafia and he died, leaving it all to me.
It's grown on me and whether that's good or bad, I couldn't give a fuck or care even if I wanted to.

"At a café? Really?" I shook my head.
"Hm, maybe they like tea and scones," Donny shrugged as he continued going through the files on the desk.

"Also, your mother called. She said you weren't picking up, so she called me," he looked at me knowingly.

"I have nothing to say to her," I clenched my jaw and sat at my own desk, flipping through some papers, reading through and signing them.

"She's getting married for Christ's sake. The least you could do is say congrats mother, best wishes," he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

If it were anyone else, I would've already sent a shot straight to the chest. But he's also my best friend, practically my brother.

"And why the fuck would I do that?" I sighed, irritated at the topic.
"Because it's the right thing to do," Donny said in a duh tone.

"Since when do I ever do the right thing?"
"You're such an ass," he rolled his eyes.
"So are you," I sat back in my chair, reading another file.
"I'm still better than you, though, " he chuckled.
"Whatever helps you sleep at night, pookie, " I smirked, calling him the nickname that he hated the most. It was given to him by his first girlfriend, I remember it from when we were just kids. They got together in kindergarten on the playground.

"Oh, no you didn't, " his smiled dropped immediately.
"Oh, yes I did," I grinned.
"I hate you, " he flipped me off.
"Gee, thank you," I held my hand to my heart, still smiling.