FOUR

"Girl, you're on my mind

"Girl, you're on my mind."

"Mmmm," the blonde moaned on my dick as she grabbed on to my thighs.
I grabbed onto her hair and thrusted into her mouth, fucking her face.

I finally came and stood up, zipping my pants.
"Babyyyyy, where are you goingggg?" I heard the blonde ask. I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"I'm not going anywhere. You're the one who's going."
"But whyyyyy?" She whined. Can she get any more annoying?

"Leave," I ordered, pointing to the door.

"Ugh! You're so disgusting, " she screamed as the wiped my cum off her face.

"Right back at ya, " I winked and pushed her out my hotel room.

After the girl left
- whatever her name was, I decided to take a shower. I wanted to scrub every bit of that girl off my body.

All I could think of was that girl from the café. I later found out that her name is Aurielle. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

I had Donatello do some research on her the very same day. He brought me a file with all her information shortly after. The file had it all. It went from things like her height, to something as personal as her favourite colour.

• Full Name: Aurielle Marie Sharbino.
• Date of birth: 4th July, 2005.
• Age: 18
• Nationality: American.
• Residence: Chicago, Illinois.
• Favourite colour: Lilac purple.
• Favourite flower: Peonies
Etc.

It was the last day of my stay in Chicago, and it was time for me to leave. There was one thing that I needed to get before I go.

It has been a week since that incident at the café and I must say that I could have handled that situation differently, but it's all gone now thankfully

I couldn't help but steal a few glances at the man who sat at the table with him. He appeared to not enjoy the other man's company one bit. I can't blame him, I wouldn't either.

I had just finished my final class for the day and it was already 7 p.m.
I was walking home alone as usual. I kept my grip on the small taser firm as I held it to my side. I had 20 minutes of my walk left and I couldn't wait to get home. My feet were throbbing painfully.