SIX

"These three words, they could change our lives forever."

That night, Aurielle Sharbino slept well. As she normally does after crying, as most people do.

The girl is soft and docile by nature but often tries to hide it with wit and quickness. She couldn't understand how Giovanni had made her feel so soft and fragile. She felt exposed and afraid. Afraid that she might get hurt. But that's what life is about, isn't it? Getting hurt and recovering, only to re-do it the next week.

She felt something, a glimmer of a thing for this man. This glimmer was so miniscule that she couldn't possibly know what it was. Oh, how it frustrated her.

Giovanni DaVinci grew up getting any and everything he wanted, and that rolled over into adulthood. Although that made his personality somewhat rotten, he was satisfied with himself no matter what. No matter who he had hurt.

That day he met the girl at the café, he felt a strong pull towards her. It had nothing to do with lust, despite the fact that he had unholy thoughts when he laid his eyes on her body for the first time.
Neither did it pay any due to the fact that he was a spoiled man who insisted on having whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted.
He saw a hue of softness behind the girl's eyes, and he felt the urge to hold her, take care of her, and even love her.

He wanted to love the dark skinned beauty of a girl. He wanted to so badly, but only if she'd allow it and love him too.

 He wanted to so badly, but only if she'd allow it and love him too