NINETEEN

"Fuck yuh so good, mek yo feel like yo wah cry."

"Gio," I straddled his lap, kissing his neck.

"Bellissima, you're distracting me," he moaned, holding my waist.

"That's the goal," I smirked.

"I've got work to do," his voice was strained. I felt him get even more hard beneath me.

"But you've been working all day," I pouted, pulling away slightly.

"I'll be done in a few hours, amore, " he kissed my neck, pressing kisses down to my collarbone.

"That's okay, I'll just find something to occupy myself with," I shrugged as I hopped off his lap

"Like what?" He held onto my hand, looking at me in skepticism.

"Don't worry about it," I giggled as I hurried away.

As I walked out, I heard him mutter something to himself along the lines of me being the death of him.

I was dealing with two things at once. I was both horny and hungry. Truly a terrible combination. Zero out of ten, I would definitely not recommend.

I went into the large kitchen and excused the chef who was about to prepare our dinner. I had nothing to do so I decided it would be good to just give her the evening off.

I grabbed the stool and reached into the large pantry, taking out all of my ingredients. The food panty was more of a room, actually. It had everything we could possibly need.

I ended up making a simple meal which consisted of a baked macaroni and cheese, a honey glazed turkey, rice and peas, with some vegetables on the side.

The meal was nowhere near as full as the ones the chef prepares for us everyday.
I did my best. I'd choose baking over cooking any day.

By the time I was done, I was hot and my clothes smelled like food and hard labour. I decided on taking a shower, letting everything cool while I did so.

I went back downstairs and plated everything, inviting Gio to eat.

"Did you make this?" He asked, stuffing his face with the Macaroni and cheese.

"Yeah, do you like it?" I asked, inspecting his facial expression.

"We might as well fire the chef," he nodded approvingly.

"Let's not make this a habit. I was just bored," I laughed, putting some food into my mouth.

"We'll see about that," he smirked. It looked like he knew something that I didn't.

"Yes, we will," I continued eating. I placed my foot on his chair, between his legs.

He stopped eating for a while and raised an eyebrow at me before smirking.