TWELVE

"He loves me."

"Of course I do. I couldn't even fucking sleep because I was up worrying about you for days. I know how dangerous it is with what you do. I've tried to be okay with it but I can't risk losing you. Not like this," by this time, hot tears had begun to run down my face and Gio came up to me, wiping them away.

"I know baby, and I'm sorry," he held me tight.

"I missed you," my body shook as I sobbed.
"I'm here now, " he kissed my head and rubbed my back.

"I love you," he said as he pulled back to look at me.

"I love you too," I tip toed up trying to reach him. He chuckled and leaned down so I could kiss him.

"Don't do that ever again, or else I'd injure you even more," I poked his chest, threatening him.

"I'm sure you will," he laughed. He then brushed the hair out of my face that escaped my messy ponytail.

"Wait, when did you straighten your hair?" He asked in realisation. He pulled the hair elastic out and let my hair fall down to the top of my waist.

"A lot can happen in two weeks," I shrugged, tucking the stray hairs away from my face.

"Hm, I like it better when it's curly," he ran a hand through my smooth hair, inspecting it.

I knew he was going to say that.

"Why?" I rolled my eyes playfully.
"Don't roll yo-"

"We're not on good terms right now, don't test me," I said, shutting him right up.

"Now answer the question."

"Because you can do so much more with it. You can make it big and poofy and you can make it curly and wet, then it isn't wet anymore," he poorly explained.

"Curly and wet, then it isn't?" I laughed at his confused face.

"Yeah, when you use the thing in the jar and you work the magic," he nodded seriously.

"I guess I should work my magic more then," I giggled with a wink.

"Can I help?"

"You can, but I'm gonna enjoy my silk press for a while longer," I kissed his cheek and walked off to get ready for school.
Surprisingly, he followed me. Limping.

"You need rest you know, " I looked at him in concern. I hated to see him like this even though he acted like it didn't faze him.

"I'm fine, please believe me, tesoro," he held my waist from behind and planted a few kisses on my neck.

"But you-" he cut me off with a dominant, passionate kiss. It wasn't too fast and neither was it too slow. It was just right.

His hands roamed my body and made their way down to my ass, giving it a firm squeeze. I tried to hold back my moan but I failed miserably. A moan escaped his mouth, causing me to get wet immediately.