Drive 🚘

I was getting ready to go to the Walton's so we can go get food and drive around. I've known the Walton's for 8 yrs now I moved from England when I was just 8 and came to Atlanta Georgia. I'm 16 yrs old now and I couldn't ask for a better life ❤️. I got dressed and wore this

I put my hair in a slick back bun and put on a little bit of makeup since I had got my eyebrows and eyelash done

I put my hair in a slick back bun and put on a little bit of makeup since I had got my eyebrows and eyelash done. I grabbed my phone bank card and keys and left the house.

I walk out the door locking it behind me and get in my black Range Rover. I start my car I throw my bag on the seat next to me and start driving I stop at shop to get my self a red bull and vape, I got cherry menthol elux and a sugar free red bull (not my order every time I go to the shop😭). I walk back to my car getting in and texting my bestie

Me
I'm omw be there in 10

Jayla 💅🤪
Ok cya

Me
Love u x

Jayla 💅🤪
Love u x

Read at 13:32

I put my phone down and put my seat belt on (safe driving is key☝️) I connect my phone to the car and start playing my music, 'genie in a bottle' came on and I starting scream the words cuz this is my jam, "IF YOU WANNA BE WITH ME BABY THERES A PRICE YOULL PAY IM A GINIE IN A BOTTLE U GOTTA RUB ME THE RIGHT WAY". As I kept singing I pull up the the Walton's I turn my car off grab my bag put my phone and vape in it and get out walking to the door.

I open the door and announce that in here "JAYLAAAAA IM HERE" I put my keys on the counter and I here jayla screaming as she runs down the stairs "hey I've missed u" I say as I pull her in to a hug, " Omg I've missed u too" jayla says as she pulls away from the hug. I look at the stairs and see Javon coming down them "Omg it's my girlfriend" Javon says in a girly tone I open my arms so I can hug him but before he can he gets shoved out the way by jaden "she's actually my girlfriend" jaden says in a sassy tone stealing the hug from Javon. I pull from the hug and say "put urs shoes on I'll be in my car" I get my keys and bag and walk out the door.

I unlocking my car and get in it I start it connect my phone and play some music I put on 'let me blow ya mind' and turn it up full blast as I wait for everyone. I sit in my car and use my vape about 10 seconds later I see them come out the door "oh shit" I say as I look at the car seeing the rubbish on the floor I grab a bag and ram everything in in, I see Javon walk to the passenger side "shotgun" he says as he open my car door "u can only sit in the the front if u take that to the bin" I give him the rubbish smiling he looks at me groans ans snatches the bag out of my hand walking to the bin he throws it in and walks back to the car getting in.

By now jayla and jaden are already in the back k there phone I turn my music back up as I pull out of there drive way as I do 'I need a girl' starts playing "And what i need is simple" i point at Javon side eyeing me I move my finger up and done "five foot five with dimples" he rolls his eyes at me and laugh continuing to sing the song "potential wife credentials" Javon gets his phone out recording me so I turn it up full blast and scream the song with one hand on the steering wheel while pointing at the camera looking at it and glancing back at the road "LETS MAKE LOVE LISTENING TO FRANK WHITE. SO TIGHT, NOW I UNDERSTAND THIS LIFE" he laughs looking back at the video "show me" I turn the music back down taking Javons phone looking at the video of me sing I laugh as I hand the phone back to Javon "Y/N WATCH OUT" I hear jaden shout I look at the road seeing g I nearly went into a ditch "oh shit" I say swerving back on to the road, I look back at jaded and jayla holding on for dear life I laugh and then Javon says " u scare the shit out of me when u drive" so I respond with "awh u love me really" grabbing his face squishing his face "how the fuck did u get ur driving license" I hear jaden say from the back "idk" I take both of my hand off the wheel shrugging "put ur hand on the fucking wheel now" jayla says pointing at me I laugh and put my hand on the wheel "better" I say looking back at her "yes" he leans back in her seat looking at the window.

"OMFG I LOVE THIS SONG" I scream as 'naughty girl' come on "SAME" I hear Javon dream next to me we both look at each other and scream the words "IM FEELING SEXYYYYYY, I WANNA HEAR U SAY MY NAME BOY" we sing the song word for word and then jaden and jayla join in "TONIGHT, ILL BE UR NAUGHTY GIRL IM CALLING ALL MY GIRLS, WE GON TURN THIS PARY OUT I KNOW U WANT MY BODY" we laugh and turn it back down "do u wanna get Starbucks" I ask everyone in the car "yessssss" I hear jayla say from the back of the car "ok" I pull up to Starbucks and go through the drive threw to the speaker "hello can I get (what ever u want)" u turn round to jayla "what do u what jayla?" I ask "mocha" I turn back to the speaker "a mocha, Javon?" I point at him "oooo a cookie" I turn to him with a straight face "bffr", "I want a cookie", "fineee" I turn back to the speaker "a choc cip cookie, jaden?", "can I just get a water", "yep, and a water please" I hear the women say my total it was like $20 ( I don't know how much Starbucks is I don't go lol 😭) i get my card out my bag and I see Javon try give me his I push his hand away "don't be stupid I'll pay", "please let me", "nope" I pull up to the window and the women says my price again passing me the card thingy I pay and drive to the next window, they pass me my drink I say thank u grab them and pass them to Javon so I can drive off I pull in a car park and Javon passes me my drink I take it putting it in the cup holder he give everyone else their drink.

I take a sip of my drink before putting it down "Javon pass me my bag" I ask Javon pointing to the floor "yep" he grabs my bag passing it to me I take it a get my vape out I take a few puffs befor I look around and see everyone looking at me "what!?" They all shake their heads I roll my eyes and take another puff "guys wanna go live" Javon says we all say yes so he goes on tiktok starting a live.

I had quite a few followers on tik tok and Instagram and not just because I'm friend with the Walton's I was also because of the content I made I had 5.3 mill on tik tok and I mostly posted grwm, makeup vids, outfit inspo and other things like that, on insta I had 2.4 mill followers and I posted my outfits and other videos and pictures.

We sit on live and answer questions
"Omg I love you guys"
"Y/n and jayla are sooooo 😍"
"Javon is my bf"
"Is y/n dating anyone"
"Does jaden have a crush"
"I love you too" I say blowing a kiss at the camera "awh thank u so much" jayla says lean on the back of Javon a seat "last time I checked I was single but ok" Javon laughs to him self I side eye him and roll my eyes "no I'm single... but ready to mingle" I smirk at the camera "I do have a crush Yh" jaden say looking ar the camera we all look back at him "who?" I say looking back him "Javon obvs" he says rolling his eyes we all laugh at him
"What car does y/n have"
"Favourite songs"
"I want marry y/n 💍"
"Who's the hottest in the car"
We keep reading the live "I have a black Range Rover" I say hitting my stealing wheel "oooo my favourite song is novacane buy Frank ocean" jaden says (idk what his fav song is) resting his head on my shoulder i lean my head on his and keep reading the questions, I know full well people are gonna make edits of us "I want to marry y/n, ugh same" jayla says tucking a pieces of hair behind her ear looking at me I look back at her and she kisses my cheek "who the hottest in the car?" Javon say looking around "me" I laugh to my self and see jaden side eye me "right guys we're gonna go" Javon says grabbing his phone "byeeee" I wave to the phone and he ends it " right do u guys wanna go home now" I ask looking back at jaden and jayla "Yh might aswell we have nothing else to do" jayla says lean back in her seat "ok" I start my car and we dive back to there house listening to Luke combs.

We arrive back at their house I stop the car get out and we walk in "right I'm gonna go now I'll see u guys tmrw" I say "ok"jayla says giving me a hug "bye babe" I let go of the hug and then Javon walks over to me "are u going now", "Yh I'm starting to get tired" I say yawning "Alr I see u tmrw tho" Javon says coming over to hug me "Yh ofc bae" u hug him and he sways me back a forth "see ya tmrw" he says walking upstairs pacing jaden on the way "awh leaving to soon" jaden says with his arm wide to give me a hug "Yh sorry I'll coke over tmrw tho", " u better" jaden says pulling me into a big bear hug I hug him back and he kisses the top of my head.

Me and jaden have always been really close so it was normal for us to be like this. I let go of the hug wave bye and walk out to my car I get in and dive home once I get home I put my jamas on and get in to bed falling straight asleep.

Word Count: 1900
A/n: this is my first book I made some in the past but they where shit and did really bad so I deleted them 😭