Talk- javon

Me and javon laid next to eachother in the bed we we have to share on this holiday we are on with our friends. Everyone else has chosen who they wanted to share a room with and me and javon was the only people left.

I want very happy but now I'm warming up to it, seeing now that he's not the player he's made out to be. We've been talking to eachother to waist time as it was only 8pm and weren't gonna go to sleep any time soon. He had his arm wrapped round my waist as we just talked.

"Have u ever had a bf before?" He asked me.

"Yh but he didn't treat me very well so I broke up with him, which he wasn't very happy with at the time but he moved on quite fast" I explained to wanna.

"What's his name, maybe I can knock him out for treating an amazing girl like u so badly" a soft chuckle left his mouth causing me to laugh a little too.

"Well he has a new girlfriend now so he seems to be doing better then me at the moment" I said letting out an awkward laugh.

Javon looked down at me and scoffed "I don't think he can saying they u are sharing a bed with the javon "wanna" Walton" he laughed over exaggerating his name.

I laugh at him and shook my head "I wonder what he's doing now" I spoke softly.

"Nah don't worry about him maybe I can treat u better then he ever will" he says looked down into my eyes.

We both stay silent for a bit just looked at one another before I speak again "I think any one can treat me better then he can" I try to break the tension.

"What did he do to u pacifically, if u don't mind me asking" javon asked looking at me with a sympathetic look.

"Well he just treat me badly over all but he used to call me slurs like slut, whore, two faced bitch" I laugh a little at the last name "all because I wouldn't have sex with him, but in my defence I did tell him I want ready" I said trying to defend my self.

"Well no matter how bad the guy may want it, if the girl says their not ready then their not ready and no man should never push them on it" javon spoke with a meaningful tone.

I smile at his words "he just used to use my body a lot and he made me very uncomfortable at times" I said trying not to get to deep into things.

"Well, I'm glad u got out of that relationship because it sounded very toxic to me" he chuckled trying to lighten the mood.

"It was toxic" I sighed remembering all the time we used to argue "he used to accuse me of cheating and shit when he would cheat on me,  and own up to it with no shame but the way" I scoffed.

"I'm proud of u for standing up for urself because I know some girls with be to under pressure and intimidated to break up with someone like that."

"Thank u, that really does mean a lot considering it took we quite a while to finally finish things" I said snuggling me head more into my chest as he stroked my hair.

"It's the least I can do, it sounds like u've been through quite a lot" wanna says softly.

"I have and it's funny because he still try's to talk to me now, and I have to stop my self from falling for his little trick knowing that he'll just to the same thing again" I say quietly "I still love him" I say just above a whisper.

"Don't say that, if he try's to contact u again tell me and I'll handle it" he says, I look up at him with a small smile.

I tried my hold my self back but everything in this moment felt so right, I slowly lean up and pressed my lips on to his. Our lips moving in sync as he kissed me back.

Holy shit, I'm kissing javon walton... and I love it.

I sit my self up slightly as I deepen the kiss, pressing more force into his lips as his is to mine. We both pull away to catch our breaths, we almost instantly reconnecting them again into a more passionate and meaningful kiss.

He gently bites down on my bottom lip causing my mouth to open slightly giving his tongue a chance to enter my mouth. Both our tongues danced around together feeling the moment and not wanting it to end until I pull away and place my hand on his chest, looking deep into his eyes.

I press one quick peck on his lips before laying my head back down and his chest "goodnight wanna" I spoke softly.

"Goodnight princess..."

Word count: 833
A/n: screaming right now, absolutely love this with everything in me. Something new but in love. Leave any request in to comments. Working on a few right now and will publish them soon xxx