Boxing match- javon

I get seated in the chairs neatly lined up around the room, I look around and see javon walking into the ring. Dj gives him a talk and helps him put on his gear "are u nervous?" I hear jayla ask me.

I shrug before answering "he knows what he's doing but I don't want him to get hurt or something" I tell her. "Dw they'll stop the fight if I gets to bad" she assured me rubbing my shoulder in and comforting manner. I nod my head and look back at javon.

He glances at me and winks, I blush at his actions before sending him a little wave. This is the second boxing match I've ever been to so I'm not really used to seeing him fight only when he's training with his dad, jayla or Nat. I've trained with him before and he is good at boxing, so I think he's got this.

The bell goes indicating the fight has started, the two boys jump around for a little before the boy throws a punch at javon. He blocks it and moves to the side so if he punches again he'll miss. Everyone cheers the boys on, javon sends punches to his stomach making the boy jump back.

Wanna moves forward and corners him, wanna throws punches to his his face and body making everyone cheer. "YES WANNA" me and jayla yell. "THATS MY BOY" dj cheers him on. After a few rounds the fight ends and both boys fought very well so now we're  waiting to see who won.

"And the winner is... javon wanna Walton!" The ref shouts in to the microphone. Wanna jumps up and down in celebration before he walks to him component and hugs him, he then gets the medal and walk over to dj giving him and hug. "Coming?" Jayala asks standing up, I look up at her and nod before walking with her to the right where javons stood.

Jayla gives him and hug then moves out the way so I can, I standing in front of him and wrap my arms around his neck and his wrap around my waist. I pull him down slightly and give him and soft kiss "u did good" I say softly while looking into his eyes.

He smiles at me "what can I say" he shrugs cockily, I roll my eyes at him and push his head away. He laughs then wraps his arm around my shoulder and kisses my temple, he talks the other people who congratulated him. We all get a picture and decide to go home.

I get in the car with everyone, I sit in the back with jayla and wanna and talk about the fight. "That's gotta be one of the hardest fights I've had" wanna says laughing. "Well at least I won" dj says from the diving seat. He nod and I look up at wanna, he look down at me I rest my head on his shoulder and listen to him and his dad talk all the way home.

Word count: 512
A/n: gonna try post more